Thread: oxalic reclaim

Default oxalic reclaim

I have a commercial job to bid cedar shake siding with cedar shake roof (dutch colonial style over a (covered ) brick walkway . concrete and pavement every where- no grassy surfaces . the customer wants it stripped and brightened , it has a old coat of semi trans oil , now I know I have to reclaim , what is the proper way to do this ?? cover storm drain , recover water ,filter through what kind of filter ?? I have acess to a sanitary sewer dump drain where a friend dumps his camper waste ?? is this workable ?? Thanks for the help Im a newbie , at reclaim and want to do it right .
    Marc Cournoyer
    Comes A Time Powerwashing
    35 Secret Lake Rd
    Canton CT 06019

860-693-1465 H
    860-205-3516 C

Default Re: oxalic reclaim

not sure on the specifics about how to tackle this, but if you need to borrow my vacuboom, you can use it.
    Gary Schell

717-877-0459

42 reviews and one reply ??wheres all the reclaim guys ?? thanks for the offer Gar
    Marc Cournoyer
    Comes A Time Powerwashing
    35 Secret Lake Rd
    Canton CT 06019

860-693-1465 H
    860-205-3516 C

The Vacuboom would be a good simple choice for recollection.

As far as treatment goes you are in essence neutralizing the chemicals when you apply the brightener to the wood so Ph should not be a factor. When you capture the water you will need to allow for some solids settling and treatment for any oils which you can do by floating some oil absorbent socks in the tank.

For discharge you should be able to dump in the sanitary sewer after that simple treatment but you will need to check with the local POTW to be sure that is all they require, they may want to see your msds sheets as well.
    Paul Kassander
    The Power Wash Store
    Mobi Clean Inc.
    855-351-9274
    www.powerwashstore.com
    www.mobicleaninc.com

Pressure Washer Parts, Cleaning Detergents, Pressure Washers, and Pressure Washer Technical Support

Commercial pressure washer Wisconsin, Fleet washer Wisconsin, Concrete cleaning Wisconsin, [URL="http://www.mobicleaninc.com/page/1nosi/Residential.html"]Residential property cleaning Wisconsin

http://uamcc.org/images/logos/Associ...0Signature.png

• Thread Information