• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Craziest Power Wash Job You Ever Did?

Carlos Gonzales

Out of all the wash jobs that you have done over the years what is the one that sticks out the most for you. Was it something unique or different?

If so, let us know about it and post pictures as well. For example, I know a washer up in NY that restored an outhouse....pretty funny!

James Foley

In the last two weeks I cleaned the mold off 3 Birch trees , a statue of the head of a Penis , a statue of abstract Fornication and the underside of a big Tent for the Commencement at a College. Today I restored the glass on a Solarium with Safe Restore...............

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
I once cleaned the inside of a gas-fired smokehouse. Actually 5' x 10 or so, with a track on the ceiling that held a trolley that the meat hangs from. Soot had built-up to the point of "raining" on the meat while it smoked. It was mid January and the temp was somewhere around 5*F (record cold), so I had to drive to the site with the pw running to keep it from freezing. (I keep my rig indoors when the temps dip below 32*.) I wore a yellow rain suit that turned black and I smelled like smoked meat for a few days.

A few years ago, I was asked by a fellow pwer to "help" wash a 9 story hotel that had Dryvit on 2 sides. I recalled a post from "some guy" in Myrtle Beach having washed a Dryvit building from the top down, so...I found myself on the roof, laying flat and hanging my head and shoulders over the side (flat roof, no lip!) and downstreaming my housewash mix. (It worked great by the way.)