• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

CWA Compliant Baby!

Eric Flynn

I have been meaning to post a few pics of our commercial/environmental rig.
It is a Fury DHTL 2400 Diesel powered wash & capture system from Easy Clean Systems. Our thanks to Mark (UAMCC Distributor Member) for all his help!

We are still trying to decide on a name for her.....:rolleyes:
(Oh and I threw the last pic in for good measure...lol...GO UAMCC!!!)

~Jen

Attachments

• 05-07-09 017_edited.jpg
    05-07-09 017_edited.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 05-07-09 007.jpg
    05-07-09 007.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 05-07-09 056.jpg
    05-07-09 056.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 54

Carlos Gonzales

All right...this is what it is all about. SWEET looking rig Eric and Jen!!! And the UAMCC Shirt just ROCKS.

Mark is a good guy and glad that you both hooked up. I was on the phone with him last week!!

Super...Super...and Super :clap::clap:

As far as the name...name it something in honor of "MASK"...:coool:

Gulf Coast is Rocking baby...

I am actually speaking to some folks at the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality - Region 9...this is due to Gene!!!

Good Stuff!!!

It is a Fury DHTL 2400 Diesel powered wash & capture system from Easy Clean Systems. Our thanks to Mark (UAMCC Distributor Member) for all his help!

~Jen

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Dude, I know theres a lot of pollution in the ocean, but I don't think that machine will be enough to filter the whole ocean. :biggrin::clap:

Gene Fivel

~Jen

Looks Great...Now I know who to call on large reclaiming jobs....

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Very nice machine, get us some close up pictures...

Make sure the BPM's are responsible ones. ( over the years we have seen excited folks like yourself find themselves out of biz because they push for ridiculous measures)

Don't forget about training, go to the university and take a ground water quality certification. Best training and understanding of CWA I ever got.

You will undertand its all about no off property discharge and many folks including local goverments and industry leaders are either mis-informed or want to sell stuff just like this to contractors.

Good luck with it, you should sell it well being located so close to the gulf. coastal citys have stricter requirements, often the ground water supply is so close to the surface that taking wash water to a pre-treatment facility is your only choice.

If your City has no enforcement keep in mind that BMP means nothing. Hacks will operate cheaper around you. Basically you will sleep better knowing your doing your part.

But hey lets have some closer photos, it look like a stationery unit mounted mobile.

Jeff LeCours

~Jen

WOW,

Thats some rig, congrats to you two. If I remember right you folks have some pretty strick rules in your area. This rig will help

Very nice set up, now go make some money :yes::clap::clap:

ECS MARK

Eric,

Looks great on your trailer!
We have one reconditioned package
almost identical to yours available,
let me know if interested.