Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Usdot numbers - do you need one? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Usdot numbers - do you need one?

Default Re: Usdot numbers - do you need one?

Quote Originally Posted by Safeclean View Post
    Doug
    Have you ever been DOT inspected by any of your local cops.I go through your area all the time and there was a period of time about a year or so ago when the Warwick PD,especially one cop who got DOT certified,literally waged war on all commercial trucks,he was chasing them down and doing roadside inspections all day long.he chased me down 3 times like he was chasing a bank robber! He measured my mud flaps on my trailer and said they were 3" too short,and gave me a ticket that I had to show up at municipal court for.I was told by a local business owner that business owners in the area complained to the police chief at a town meeting that they were having a hard time having contractors come to your area because they didn't want to get hassled and handed a bunch of tickets.I was talking to a landscaper there who he gave 8 tickets to and put him out of service! I still go through there and have seen him go by me and he has not pulled me over,or any trucks that I seen going by.The powers that be must have calmed him down,because every guy with a commercial truck I talked to around there had his own story about that particular cop.I have had my CDL A license since they came out and had my articulated license before that and have been inspected more times than I can count since 1986 and always have a log book,up to date medical card and keep the truck and trailer up to par,but he was one of the most aggressive DOT cops I ever dealt with.
    Here in California it is the ones with the Truck with camper. They are the ones you really need to look out for.

Anyway, I am glad that I have not run into anything like that.

Sorry to hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by welder View Post
    I get over by you upon occasion. Warwick is a nice town,
    Give a call, we can meet for lunch or a beer
    Doug Tripp
    Valley Mobile Cleaning, Inc
    845 544 3645

Quote Originally Posted by Doug T View Post
    Give a call, we can meet for lunch or a beer
    Will do, Erics place, Iron Forge Inn? Murphy's greenwood lake? Sorry about the hijack. I run a van now. So tired of dealing with the dot.

845 725 7888

Good question

Who's got one???

Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

We have one and were just notified this year by the DOT that we no longer need it. Some states do require them. I also was just told by a vendor that the E350 has to go over the scale. He got pulled over in his 3500 series Chevy and DOT inspected so I need to make some phone calls.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2
    Randy Borio
    Panther Outdoor Maint. Service
    pantheroutdoor@gmail.com

• Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread Information