Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
KEC Cleaners...Check in - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: KEC Cleaners...Check in

Default Re: KEC Cleaners...Check in

Hey maybe I will do KEC, whats to it? A little Home Depot Purple degreaser, a pump up sprayer and a Hope Depot 2gpm machine LOL

The reason I say that is we have a hack in town and thats what he does, he uses the same equipment and HD chems on condo complexes....its scary this guy cleans hoods, but he also does, lawn work, chiminey sweep, handyman, PWing. I know because he has a list of about 12 services all over his van. Argggggg

The only other thing I do is HVAC filters and coil cleaning. I do on occasion do other things, kitchen equipment, floors and such. I try very hard to price myself out of it though so its VERY rare I do it.

Quote Originally Posted by RMedbery View Post
    The only other thing I do is HVAC filters and coil cleaning. I do on occasion do other things, kitchen equipment, floors and such. I try very hard to price myself out of it though so its VERY rare I do it.
    Thanks Roger...I spoke to our tech guy yesterday that works for the UAMCC on these bids. He is rolling KEC into the mix with the UAMCC. He said give it a week or so before we can start seeing some "hits" if you will.

While I have you & Trey online...your membership packets will be mailed out on Monday!

I saw that yours and Trey's 3 state service area was uploaded to the database....this is good.
    [B]Carlos Gonzales[/B]
    [B]New Look Power Wash
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com"]Pressure Wash in California[/URL][/B]
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/category/uncategorized"][B]California Pressure Washing Blog[/B][/URL]
    [B][URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/california-pressure-wash-blog/pressure-wash-services-in-san-francisco.html"]Pressure Wash Services in San Francisco[/URL][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by RMedbery View Post
    Do you do chicken stacks? What about Gheylords?

I dont, but this dude does.

Its definitely a specialty that requires years of training, licensing and certifications. But when your good at it like the dude above (sorry, just cant remember his name) you can turn this...........

Into this.................

As far as gheylords, apparently there is only 1 person in the state of GA who is smart enough to work on those hugely complicated hood systems...............and its not me.

I think he's a Duct Troll. Same genetics as a Garden Gnome except slightly larger. It hard to see the Scale but he is standing on a 3' step ladder.
    Michael Tessaro
    Centex Pressure Washing Service
    P.O.Box 1432
    San Marcos,TX 78667-1432
    512-396-4511

Hood Cleaning Texas

Hahaha we call Trey "Little Big Man"

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Hey Roger or Michael...do either of you have your hands on the Grease Police Logo? The UAMCC needs one for the award that the TGP will be receiving in Orlando. Hope someone will attend to recceive it!!
    Award for what?

I'm here. Been busy for the past couple of months moving to South Carolina.

So can a scraper be in UAMCC. After reading more I'm thinking about making more changes. Purchasing a PW. but I have to do some serious thinking. The other is spending a little more time doing grease jobs.
    KITSAP DUCT CLEANING
    Restaurant Grease Exhaust Cleaning

Phil Van Valkenburg 360-350-2002
    20760 Gala Way NE
    Poulsbo WA, 98370

infokitsapductcleaning@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by dodsonish View Post
    Award for what?

I'm here. Been busy for the past couple of months moving to South Carolina.

Where in South Carolina did you move?

• Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information