• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

KEC Cleaners...Check in

Carlos Gonzales

Now that the UAMCC BBS has been around a bit...I am curious to see how many KEC Cleaners are here.

Check in folks...

I know Michael T of Centex is here cause he is a UAMCC Member...:clap:

RMedbery

I know theres more, Alexy, Doug Hicks, Josh Dodson, Trey Sentinel, Matt Bryan, Anthony Blanton, and of course Thankyou Marko. I think its because they respect you and the work youve done here so we dont post much to keep from dragging everything down the gutter.

Carlos Gonzales

Hey Roger or Michael...do either of you have your hands on the Grease Police Logo? The UAMCC needs one for the award that the TGP will be receiving in Orlando. Hope someone will attend to recceive it!!

Dave Olson

Me too! :yes:

We did our 1st kitchen grease exhaust system 23 years ago! Today my crew finished doing a 3 system kitchen and a 16 story trash chute in the same building.

KEC is about a third of our revenue.

Dave Olson

Michael Tessaro

Hey Dave, Good to see you around. You got me beat by a year, we started full time in 1987. Seems like eons ago and then it seems like we just scratched the surface.

Carlos Gonzales

I guess this is for Michael and Dave.....I am gonna start parking KEC contracts infront of you two....you are members ...you do KEC....no reason why the UAMCC can't go after these.

I will focus on your state for the contract locations. If we get more and more interest from the greasers...I can expand the search to include other states.

Let me know your thoughts!

Alexy

Yeah were here,
Glad to see this area of the forum with posts! It went for a month with nothing hopefully it is a spring/summer thaw.

RMedbery

I guess this is for Michael and Dave.....I am gonna start parking KEC contracts infront of you two....you are members ...you do KEC....no reason why the UAMCC can't go after these.

I will focus on your state for the contract locations. If we get more and more interest from the greasers...I can expand the search to include other states.

Let me know your thoughts!
Well, if your going to dangle that kind of carrot.

Carlos Gonzales

Well, if your going to dangle that kind of carrot.

LOL...I am a true marketer. I want to test some KEC stuff that Matt our tech guy has been working on relating to contracts. Dave and Michael would be a good start. Dave, Michael and Roger would be a great start. Dave, Michael, Roger, Trey, Ant and Matt would be ...well...you get what I am getting at.

If the KEC prospects are anything like the washing ones we have been putting out then I say it is a WIN-WIN situation.

You know me Roger, I wouldn't put 'chit out there if I felt there was a reasonable probability it wouldn't happen. I am pretty confident in my tech guys ability to do get this out to the UAMCC and the KEC Cleaners.

The benefits of joining the UAMCC...you know them. If anything, receiving unilateral and unitterupted job leads from one single source is worth the $44+ bucks a month in my opinion.

Daniel Hulbert

Hey Carlos: Anything KEC in South Florida count me in KEC is my primary gig right now, I guess Rog doesn't like me much so he didn't include me :biggrin:

Trey Posey

I think GVW and Sentinel are in, but forgive me if I am not on to much, I recently kicked the bbs habit that had formed over the years and became much more productive. However, will be glad to follow up on any leads that come this way.

Carlos Gonzales

I reckon so Trey. You should have access to the UAMCC Contractor Forums now.

Also, look for some emails from the UAMCC regaridng logos and etc...

Welcome aboard man...and yes...we are looking at the KEC leads as we speak. When they come in...we will get them out to ya! :coool:

Jeff LeCours

I think GVW and Sentinel are in, but forgive me if I am not on to much, I recently kicked the bbs habit that had formed over the years and became much more productive. However, will be glad to follow up on any leads that come this way.

Made a promise to my wife and myself to kick the BB habit come the end of the year. Ya, I have to ween myself off it. Stop in every once in a while Trey. Post some pics of your work

Carlos Gonzales

Besides KEC, what else do you guys do. HVAC cleaning? Washing?

Let me know. I already have the KEC submissions already rolling for the RFP"s. It will take my guy a few days to set this up but wanted to know if there was anything else? I know Michael is KEC but also does Washing.

How about you guys.....?