• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Snowmobile Cleaning

Carlos Gonzales

It may sound korny but for those that live in areas where snowmobiling is a way of life....well....think about it.

Cleaning sleds during and after the winter...mmmm....All those snowmobiling clubs out there! :biggrin:

Isaac Baghdanov

Hey Carlos, good idea! I know a few people that are into outdoor motorsports, my self included, most of them clean em when they get home though. Maybe for a mud drag event, where all the rigs are lined up, set up a an area in the parking lot........I like it!

Carlos Gonzales

Hey Carlos, good idea! I know a few people that are into outdoor motorsports, my self included, most of them clean em when they get home though. Maybe for a mud drag event, where all the rigs are lined up, set up a an area in the parking lot........I like it!

Exactly Isaac...this is where I wanted the thinking to head in with this subject!! Get on it...you and Florin could make a killing at these events!!

Google snowmobile clubs in the Pacific Northwest...yahtzee!!! :yes:

Isaac Baghdanov

I'll check it out. Another avenue could be Search & Rescue. Here they have an off road unit, all volunteer, jeeps, 4x4 quads, and snow mobiles. Check your local Sherifs Office. Might be a "Wash with Us" campaign.

RMedbery

Better yet, I go snowmobiling in West Yellowstone. Every hotel has 50 to 100 sleds. I bet there are several thousand sleds in that little town.

Carlos Gonzales

Better yet, I go snowmobiling in West Yellowstone. Every hotel has 50 to 100 sleds. I bet there are several thousand sleds in that little town.

Thats what I was thinking Roger. Up here in Lake Tahoe there are tons of sleds everywhere during the winter months!!!

Tell me someone wouldn't drop 30 bucks to have there sled cleaned. Multiply that by 100...mmm...:clap: