• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Beside NES Aerial Lifts?

Carlos Gonzales

What else is out there nationwide that you all use? For us in Cali we use Crescoe Rentals.

What is a big name aerial lift company that offers great prices and good customer service?

Henry Bockman

That's who I usually use and my local rep gets me excellent rates. I'll take better ones if I can get them though. I've got three lifts on extended rentals right now a 45' art, 60' art and 110' art.

Jeff LeCours

Sunbelt & Hertz. neither would give UAMCC group discounts I tried. They just didnt have a program set up like that. I will hit them up again, some are hurting for biz. I know of 6 rental place guys who have been laid off and thaqts just 2 offices. Nice guys, I wish the economy, building would pick up, hate to see these guys loose their jobs

I am actually getting some AMAZING rates right now through Sunbelt due to the down economy. I actually rented 2 40 foot lifts last week and it cost me what it used to cost for just one lift. Thats a hell of a savings. It all depends on the area, if you are renting two lifts at the same time they will cut you a deal, if you are cash or credit accout, but what ever price they give you ask is that the best they can do. If theres a few different companies in your area, call a few and get the best price