• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Please Welcome Envirospec as a UAMCC Supplier Member!

Carlos Gonzales

It gives the UAMCC great pleasure to welcome Envirospec as UAMCC's newest Supplier Member. Envirospec is no stranger to the industry and the BBS's. Paul Kassander of Envirospec has a valued presence on all the industry related bulletin boards and we are grateful that they made the decision to come onboard with the UAMCC.

Who is Envirospec? Read more about them...

At Envirospec our roots run deep. So do expectations. With a legacy that stretches back almost 30 years, we have a lot to live up to - but as today's discerning Professionals know, we have even more to offer.

We were not the first with the idea of matching a pressure pump to a gas or diesel engine but we have refined that initial idea to a point well beyond what the industry is manufacturing today.

We attribute our leadership position in the Professional Mobile Wash Industry and much of our growth to our values as well as our employees. For Envirospec, more than anything else is a team of responsible people dedicated to quality, the customer and the environment.

With a continuous product development and improvement process, we have become a leader in the markets that we serve. This process has become an important part of every employee's training and thinking. In short, everyone at EnviroSpec knows that our current success and our future depend upon our employees, customers and the communities in which we do business. To you the customer, we extend our appreciation and our thanks.

The UAMCC is looking forward to working with Paul and the entire Envirospec family in the upcoming months and years. Welcome aboard Paul and we will see you in Orlando!!! :clap:

Paul Kassander

UAMCC Associate Member
We are glad to be a part of your organization, we have been watching for a while and are happy to see the direction you are going. Keep up the great work.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Thanks Paul for joining "Our Org". Envirospec is a heck of a company that many of us use for our business. Thanks again for joining "Our Team". May we all prosper from it.

Homer

Thanks to all for the kind words and thanks for all you have done and continue to do for EnviroSpec. I trust that we have been as important to your success as you have to ours.

We are so happy to have Paul is a driving force behind the EnviroSpec team. As our company's only Master Distributor Paul has brought to our industry the ingredients that every company strives for - professionalism, honesty, dedication, knowledge as well as friendship.

As an ex-mobile washer myself for almost 20 years I know exactly what most of you go through each day. Although my last days as a mobile washer was in 1986 it seems like just yesterday when I was standing on the back of a truck at 15 degrees trying to repair my machine before it turned into an ice cube or working every weekend because someone didn't show for work and my customers counted on me to keep their vehicles clean.

Above everything else we stand for at EnviroSpec the one thing that we really want to be is a company that makes your job easier and one that helps to keep your business profitable. I hope we have done that and if we haven't then please let me know what we can do.

I hope to see you at the Jekyll Island, GA 2010 Equipment Expo the week before the UAMCC Convention in Orlando and then again in Orlando the next week at the Convention.

Those who come to Jekyll will be building a Dual Pumper that will be on display at the UAMCC Convention along with your signature. I promise you'll have fun and another promise is that when you complete the project you will be 10 years ahead of your closest competitor.

See you there...

Your friend,
John Allison, President
EnviroSpec

http://www.envirospec.com
http://www.suziesfriends.org