• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Rick Petry - Windsor Wood Care = UAMCC Contractor Member

Carlos Gonzales

Well...things are starting to get interesting :clap: Please welcome Rick Petry of Windsor Wood Care as a UAMCC Contractor Member. What can I say Rick except thank you for joining the UAMCC. You have watched carefully what the UAMCC has done over the last 16 months and we are delighted to see you come onboard.

It will be companies like yours that help the UAMCC round out the necessary markets within the pressure washing industry. You have always been a friend and supported great ideas and thoughts. We thank you for throwing your hat into the ring of the UAMCC.

Most of you probably know Rick. He's a good guy and a welcomed addition to the UAMCC!! :yes:Rick, you have access to the Private Forums already and please keep an eye out for several emails from the UAMCC. Please do not forget to select your 3 state service area at the UAMCC website. Just log in...click the contractor menu. On the left hand side..about half way down the page you will see another menu. Click Select Your Service Area....after that it should be self explanatory!!

Welcome aboard Rick. :clap: :clap:You and Dan made my day!

Go UAMCC!!

Rick Petry

Carlos,

Thank you for the welcome. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need any assistance, I would gladly help in any way my limited time and talents permit.

Any organization is only as strong as the contributions of its members. I hope to be able to not only gain from the UAMCC, but to help in establishing a strong foundation for the future.

Now, lets see if my signature and avatars work!

Carlos Gonzales

Carlos,

Thank you for the welcome. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need any assistance, I would gladly help in any way my limited time and talents permit.

Any organization is only as strong as the contributions of its members. I hope to be able to not only gain from the UAMCC, but to help in establishing a strong foundation for the future.

Now, lets see if my signature and avatars work!

No thank you sir for coming around with us. I personally appreciate this Rick. You signature line and Avatar looks good. I like the UAMCC Contractor Member tag line under your name....classy!!

Rick Petry

Rick, its a benefit to the organization to have you aboard. Welcome!

Ken,

Thanks for the welcome. I've been debating joining for awhile. After the WRAPI debacle and the blow up of the PWNA, kind of had a "show me" attitude.

The UAMCC TT has shown what can be accomplished in a little over a year. I think the organization is well founded, goal oriented, and can be a future benefit to the industry as a whole.

I would be gratified to contribute in any way I can. You know my company. If there is anything exterior wood related that I can be of assistance, please let me know.

Carlos Gonzales

Daniel,

I'm sure it will not be all smooth sailing but I now think this ship is on the right heading. Figured it was time to sign up to crew.

I love the analogy's...good stuff Rick. Yep this ship is out to sea with a true bearing. All chronometers have been wound and compared. Request permission to strike 12 bells ontime...:clap: (Ex navy if you couldn't tell..lol)

Jeff LeCours

Ken,

Thanks for the welcome. I've been debating joining for awhile. After the WRAPI debacle and the blow up of the PWNA, kind of had a "show me" attitude.

The UAMCC TT has shown what can be accomplished in a little over a year. I think the organization is well founded, goal oriented, and can be a future benefit to the industry as a whole.

I would be gratified to contribute in any way I can. You know my company. If there is anything exterior wood related that I can be of assistance, please let me know.

Rick glad you are here. When your season ends. I would lke to talk with you and other woodies. Until then, please jump right in with your thoughts and ideas. This UAMCC is only as strong as its members will make it. You are a great addition to the org....Coolllll

For those that don't know Rick. I have met him a couple times, real smart guy and a riot to be around

David Vicars

Welcome aboard, Rick. I'm not a wood guy, but reading alot of posts from pros like yourself, I'm confident enough to tackle some small projects.
Thanks

John Tornabene

Member Guest
The Bleach Bandit has joined the crew. Welcome aboard Rick!!.. Hey Rick with your knowledge in wood restoration wood(Like that spelling) you possibly be interested in teaching some woodies how you do what it is you do in your expertise. I always thought you wood(There's goes that spelling again) be an excellent teacher.

plainpainter

It's interesting Rick - the day you and I decide to join - and I get called for the biggest Honduran Mahogany Deck restoration job in my life - we're talking 5-7k+ I haven't compiled my notes yet, but it's really really big! Hope this is sign of good things to come!

Rick Petry

Jeff and John,

Thank you for the welcome. As you may know, it is showtime for wood guys between April and October here in the Northeast. After that, its service the equipment and retire for 5 months. I would be glad to help out in any way needed after the season winds down.

Not sure if I am much of a teacher. Wood fundamentals are available online and by using TGS and searching various bulletin boards. Along with help from Jim Foley, Tom Vogel, and Peirce Fitchette, that is how I learned early on.

The rest just comes by doing work over the years. Like any craft, experience is the best teacher.