• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

16 State Contract = UAMCC Contractor Members

Lonnie Greenwood

hey carlos im still waiting on them to send the right color chalk they sent red but they want them done in white i have done four out of eight easy work i would do them all day an night an the money is good lonnie greenwood.

Attachments

• 100_0166.jpg
    100_0166.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 59

Michael Tessaro

We got the stencils but the concrete was too clean, no contrast at all. We are still waiting on the spray chalk. We got the red but got the message not to use it.

Lonnie Greenwood

hey if any of you guys are doing the stincills for k&g stores please call me i have some info you guys need to know or email me or call 3864736809 thanks lonnie greenwood

Michael Tessaro

Just fyi. The K&G program fell thru here. Got stencils but couldnt find any dirty concrete. Got Red spray chalk but told not to use it. Got white chalk but told to wait and they would contact us later. This has been over 2 weeks. This has been , in my opinion, a very poorly planned campaign. I wonder what K&G paided Ubiquitous Media for this?

Carlos Gonzales

Just fyi. The K&G program fell thru here. Got stencils but couldnt find any dirty concrete. Got Red spray chalk but told not to use it. Got white chalk but told to wait and they would contact us later. This has been over 2 weeks. This has been , in my opinion, a very poorly planned campaign. I wonder what K&G paided Ubiquitous Media for this?

Poorly planned on Ubiquitious Medias part. I

Gene Fivel

I got some dirty concrete Michael.....LOL

Lonnie Greenwood

Any other members out there get stiffed by Evan and Ubiquitous Media?????? After doing all the work they are saying that they are not going to pay because they haven't gotten paid from K&G Stores yet. The original agreement was 30 days net, but now they are renigging on us....is this happening to anyone else? They even said that if we got them done by a certain time that we would get a bonus too.

Ken Fenner

Lonnie, I hope that is not the case. Nothing gets me more PO'd than not getting paid for work performed.

I don't have a dog in this fight as I did not perform and of the work. Can/Should the org step in here?

Russ Spence

Lonnie, I hope that is not the case. Nothing gets me more PO'd than not getting paid for work performed.

I don't have a dog in this fight as I did not perform and of the work. Can/Should the org step in here?

Since the UAMCC are the ones who put the info on the boards and they are the one who made it "exclusive" for "your members" yes you should step in and in my oponion you are partly responsible for posting thing too quickly, this hurts people and this is an area you should stay out of.

Carlos Gonzales

The UAMCC passed a lead on...that was it. It is up to members to due their due diligence to ensure that they are covered such as having a written contract with a company. Being a member of the UAMCC does not remove the necessary steps you would normally go through when entering a contract.

How many of you have written contracts with this vendor?

This contract was not exclusive to just UAMCC.

Russ Spence

The UAMCC passed a lead on...that was it. It is up to members to due their due diligence to ensure that they are covered such as having a written contract with a company. Being a member of the UAMCC does not remove the necessary steps you would normally go through when entering a contract.

How many of you have written contracts with this vendor?

This contract was not exclusive to just UAMCC.
Carlos your words
I am sending the email out to all UAMCC Members within the hour. This email will have all the specifics about the contract. It is a quick wash and very easy. UAMCC membership with K & G will be verified by the K & G NY office

Sounds like it too me?

Carlos Gonzales

Yep...those are my typed words Russ....meaning that those called will be verified or ask if they are a UAMCC...that doesn't imply exclusivity dude. :redcard: I think maybe between 3-5 contractors (UAMCC) actually did something with them. I am not sure...Lonnie being one of them.

Lonnie Greenwood

we did margate fl miami fl tampa 2 orlando jacksonville they owe us 1375.00 im not asking the uamcc to get involed we can handle this i want you guys to no what is going own thats all this is anr responsibilty only not the uamcc

Lonnie Greenwood

It was not our intention to stir up questions about what the UAMCC's role should be in this situation. We are proud members of the UAMCC and know that it is solely up to us to choose the jobs that we feel would benefit our company. It is our choice alone.

We are handling the situation, but wanted to know if anyone else was running into the same situation.

It was our intent to bring awareness to others in the same situation and to also learn from it so that maybe the next time that Umbiquitous Media wants to put forth a lead we can be more conscious of past history and not let our fellow members be stung like we were. We just wanted to see if anyone else was having this problem and see if they had any different contacts for the company than we did.

We did receive an email just a bit ago from Evan at Umbiquitous and he forwarded an email to the finance department for them to give us an update on payment. We will keep you all posted.

Thank you for letting us share this with you all.

Lonnie Greenwood

:clap::clap::clap: Thought you all would be interested to hear that we finally got paid for the K&G Stencil jobs we did. After calling and explaining to them that it would cost them more money to go to court than to just pay the invoices they finally sent out a check. :clap::clap::clap: