• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Attention Texas Contractors: Need your contact info for customers

Chris Chappell

I am not sure if this is the best place to post this but here goes, feel free to move this to another forum if needed.

Hello People, I am getting anywhere from 1 to 3 calls a week from people that are out of my service area that are looking for contractors to do work for them.

Most of them do not want to be contacted so I ask them to submit the contact page from my website (most of the time how they found me) and tell me about the job so I can try to find a contractor for them and will send them the contractor's info and they can handle it from there.

Yesterday I had 2 calls and this morning I had 1 call and the ladies from yesterday did not submit their info so I can't help them until they do that but the guy who called today said he is submitting the form but does not want to be contacted (tired of the telemarketers too) so I told him that I would try to find someone there in his area who can help him and give him their contact info.

I would like to make a list of the Contractors in this state of what kind of work you do, years experience (for those of you I do not know), if you have reclaim equipment, etc... so I can let these people know when they call.

If you don't want to be on the list, that is ok. If you do then after a few days or weeks I will send the list out to the others on the list so when others get the calls they can do the same thing so we all help each other out.

This would be in addition to posting it on the boards because sometimes we are too busy to check the boards (working out in the field, etc...) and sometimes they need the job done quick but I might post them also. Some guys do not go to all the boards, they stick to only a certain board or two.

Don't worry, I am not giving out the list to anyone but other contractors, I am not making my own bbs or anything like that either.

Just trying to help out with those customers out there.

PM or email me your contact and company info.

Thanks.

Jeff LeCours

I am not sure if this is the best place to post this but here goes, feel free to move this to another forum if needed.

Hello People, I am getting anywhere from 1 to 3 calls a week from people that are out of my service area that are looking for contractors to do work for them.

Most of them do not want to be contacted so I ask them to submit the contact page from my website (most of the time how they found me) and tell me about the job so I can try to find a contractor for them and will send them the contractor's info and they can handle it from there.

Yesterday I had 2 calls and this morning I had 1 call and the ladies from yesterday did not submit their info so I can't help them until they do that but the guy who called today said he is submitting the form but does not want to be contacted (tired of the telemarketers too) so I told him that I would try to find someone there in his area who can help him and give him their contact info.

I would like to make a list of the Contractors in this state of what kind of work you do, years experience (for those of you I do not know), if you have reclaim equipment, etc... so I can let these people know when they call.

If you don't want to be on the list, that is ok. If you do then after a few days or weeks I will send the list out to the others on the list so when others get the calls they can do the same thing so we all help each other out.

This would be in addition to posting it on the boards because sometimes we are too busy to check the boards (working out in the field, etc...) and sometimes they need the job done quick but I might post them also. Some guys do not go to all the boards, they stick to only a certain board or two.

Don't worry, I am not giving out the list to anyone but other contractors, I am not making my own bbs or anything like that either.

Thanks.

Great you are passing on the leads:clap:

Chris Chappell

Scott, do you do anything besides roofs? I remember talking to you about wanting to do other services, just need to know what services you offer so I can put it on the list.

I had 4 calls today from out of town. 1 from Virginia, 1 from Missouri and 2 from Texas. I asked them to use the form on my website to send me their info so I can help them locate a contractor that will provide services that they are looking for.

None of the 4 sent in the form, I did check it and it is working. I guess that they were not that serious about having work done. O Well.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

Thanks.

The list on PWI is open, i'm not sure if you can just search Texas?

Scott Davis

Scott, do you do anything besides roofs? I remember talking to you about wanting to do other services, just need to know what services you offer so I can put it on the list.

I had 4 calls today from out of town. 1 from Virginia, 1 from Missouri and 2 from Texas. I asked them to use the form on my website to send me their info so I can help them locate a contractor that will provide services that they are looking for.

None of the 4 sent in the form, I did check it and it is working. I guess that they were not that serious about having work done. O Well.

We do all residential. House washing, concrete, decks (cleaning, not staining/sealing), etc...

Of course anything that is commercial that needs to be done, as long as residential equipment will work, we will do also. You know, hotel cleaning, warehouse washing, sidewalks as long as there's no gum or grease/oil, etc...