• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Welcome to K & J Pressure Cleaning LLC ~ Kory Finley

Carlos Gonzales

Kory Finley of K&J Pressure Cleaning, LLC out of TAMPA is now a UAMCC Contractor Member. Kory...I appreciate the call today and wish to offer my sincerest appreciation to you for taking this step of faith with the UAMCC. You and I have spoken in the past and I sense you know that what the UAMCC is doing is a good thing and we are delighted to have you onboard.

All of us are looking forward to working with you in the future and the UAMCC is looking forward to Tampa.

Welcome aboard Kory and thank you for this! :clap::clap::clap:

Daniel Hulbert

Hey Kory!! Welcome look forward to seeing you in Orlando!!! hope your going sounds like fun and for me alot of much needed information. dh

Kory Finley

Thanks guys! Looking forward to helping anyway I can. I am swamped with work. I will not be around much for the next couple weeks. I am just a phone call away if I can help. I just landed an 18 building Apt complex today on top of all of my other work. And it looks like a 90 unit townhouse complex top to bottom fallowing that. No doom and gloom here! Its been Hard work persistance and knowledge I have gained from attending RT's and taking to the great folks on these BB's. So once Again THANK YOU!

Jeff LeCours

Thanks guys! Looking forward to helping anyway I can. I am swamped with work. I will not be around much for the next couple weeks. I am just a phone call away if I can help. I just landed an 18 building Apt complex today on top of all of my other work. And it looks like a 90 unit townhouse complex top to bottom fallowing that. No doom and gloom here! Its been Hard work persistance and knowledge I have gained from attending RT's and taking to the great folks on these BB's. So once Again THANK YOU!

The future Multi Unit Cleaning KING of Tampa. Good luck with the big jobs and again welcome to the UAMCC you are a great addition to the membership

Kory Finley

I want to make something clear here. I did not join to get free work or work handed to me. I have seen on some other threads that this is the reason for the sudden rise in memberships. I joined because the UAMCC is the association that I see is working the hardest and moving forward. I have not seen one push from the other ORG's on any bbs or anywhere else for that matter. I feel from a marketing and business growth angle the UAMCC is a good fit for me. Being part of an ORG is important to some of my customers it shows them I am not just a Joe Shmoe with a PW. I will say this as long as I see the dedication and hard work I have seen in the last 18 months I will continue to be a UAMCC. If that drive is gone then so am I.

Jeff LeCours

I want to make something clear here. I did not join to get free work or work handed to me. I have seen on some other threads that this is the reason for the sudden rise in memberships. I joined because the UAMCC is the association that I see is working the hardest and moving forward. I have not seen one push from the other ORG's on any bbs or anywhere else for that matter. I feel from a marketing and business growth angle the UAMCC is a good fit for me. Being part of an ORG is important to some of my customers it shows them I am not just a Joe Shmoe with a PW. I will say this as long as I see the dedication and hard work I have seen in the last 18 months I will continue to be a UAMCC. If that drive is gone then so am I.

Marketing and business growth exactly!!! +10. Kory, I sent press release to all my customers about me joining I have had several mention "whats this UAMCC" I also faxed the press release. You might want to do a press release.
Pretty smart

David Vicars

Kory, as this ORG grows, we are only as strong as membership. With that said, I for one will not that let drive slow.
We need a dedicated ED ( you know we have that ) and board of directors that have the drive your talking about.
Many people have worked to hard to let the course change.

It takes a collective effort to keep the drive alive.

Anyone that joins and sits back and waits for the org to do something for them while not contributing themselves at this juncture will be selling both themselves and the UAMCC short.

As David mentioned, many are working hard behind the scenes to make the UAMCC and it's first convention a success, but the support of all members is needed to move forward.

Welcome to the UAMCC, Kory!

Carlos Gonzales

I will be right behind you as well Kory and I think everyone that has posted on this thread will also follow suit. David V. said it right...too many people have put a ton of hours into this to let it go by the wayside.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Marketing and business growth exactly!!! +10. Kory, I sent press release to all my customers about me joining I have had several mention "whats this UAMCC" I also faxed the press release. You might want to do a press release.
Pretty smart

You guys have cookie cutter press releases?

Bryan Otten

Kory
I here you on that good. Not everyone can do the kind of work.
I see it everyday here. :clap::clap::clap: See you around.
Just got back for Tampa. Thing go right I will be back... :yes:
Big Big Big jobs...:Smiley-2156:

Good luck all...
Bryan Otten
Action Plus Pressure Cleaning Inc
1-386-756-0630 cell