• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Envirospec Blaster

Paul Kassander

UAMCC Associate Member
THE ALLISON CYCLONE SYSTEM
The Roof Cleaners Dream Machine - Hi-Volume Chlorine Flood Pump

Regular Price $2,795.00

This Month - $1,695.00
Cart or Base Plate

Comes with 20' of 1-1/4" plastic reinforced clear inlet feed line and 20' of 3/4" soft-flex return line and clamps.
The operator can 'throttle' the amount of chemical flow and adjust the pressure in seconds.
Single or two gun operation is standard and 4 gun operation is possible with the addition of two more valves.
The durable Cyclone pump is constructed of chemical resistant components that will give
the operator years of trouble free service when properly maintained.

Gear Driven Diaphragm Pump, Adjustable Pressure Regulator, Manual Dump Lever, Dual Ball Valve Outlets, Pressure Gauge, Can be Run Dry, Self-priming, Large Capacity Oil Bath, Quick Drain Oil Plugs, Chlorine & Caustic Ready, 316 Stainless Bolts, All Stainless and Polypropylene Liquid Handling Parts, Single to Four Gun Operation, 6 HP Kohler Industrial Engine, Low Oil Engine Shutdown, Hose & Lance Assembly Sold Separately

TS-2021 GENERAL PUMP 5.6 GPM @ 3,500 PSI

This is the REAL TS-2021-with the nickel plated head
Limited Quantities for $395.00

13 HP ZONG SHEN INDUSTRIAL ENGINE

Replace that worn out Honda with this incredible bargain.

While Supply Last - Only 8 Available! $239.95 (See pic below)

We ran this engine under load at 4 GPM & 3500 PSI
for over 100 hours non-stop and it performed flawlessly!

DUAL PUMPER SYSTEM

30 Horsepower Kohler Engine with 25 Amp Recharge

1 Gun at 3200 PSI AT 10 GPM-OR-2 GUNS AT 5 GPM RUNNING 3200 PSI EACH

List Price $9,995.00 -Typical Professional Discount $7,495.00

BUY NOW FOR $4,995.00

OFFER EXPIRES 6-30-2009
ONLY 5 AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE (RED FRAMES)

(shown with optional heaters that can be added later and optional 40 HP Kohler)

KOHLER ENGINE-PRE-ARRIVAL SALE

18 HP, Electric Start, Top Mount - Oil Filter Side Muffler

HOT WATER READY - with a 20 AMP Recharging System

Regular Price $1527.00

Now $899.00

This is an engine that we will be using for our new line of pressure washers that you will find in our catalog at www.envirospec.com

In order to be competitive we had to purchase a huge amount of these engines. We are making a limited quantity available at almost COST in order to free up space. This is a Pre-Arrival Sale which means you purchase your engine now and when they arrive from Kohler it will be shipped to you. Kohler is telling us to expect these engines in between the 15th and 31st of July, 2009. (maybe sooner)

BRIGGS ENGINE-In Stock - Ready to Ship

18 HP, Electric Start and Axillary Recoil Start, Low Mount Muffler

HOT WATER READY - with a 20 AMP Recharging System

Regular Price $1203.00

Now $899.00

ALLISON IRON HORSE SUPER SKID-SUPER HOT WATER

18 HP BRIGGS, TS2021 PUMP, 3500 PSI @ 5.6 GPM

List Price: $7,995.00-Our Contractor Price: $5,495.00

$3,995.00 Vertical Coil

$4,195.00 Horizontal Coil

(Horizontal shown with optional Honda Engine - offer expires at 5 PM on 6/30/09)

INCREDIBLE BUY!

ALLISON IRON HORSE COLD WATER PRESSURE WASHER

18 HP BRIGGS, 3500 PSI @ 5.6 GPM, Gear Drive System

Configuration #1
18 HP Vanguard Engine, Pump, Gear Drive Transmission, Unloader
(This is one that you can bolt down to the floor of your vehicle does not include any base - 4-bolts will attach gear to engine)
GUN, LANCE, HOSE, INJECTOR, NOZZLES SOLD SEPARATELY
List Price: $3,495.00-Our Contractor Price: $2,695.00
Now $1,550.00

Configuration #2
18 HP Vanguard Engine, Pump, Gear Drive Transmission, Unloader on Cart
(This is one that is completely assembled on a rugged 2-wheel cart)
List Price: $3,995.00-Our Contractor Price: $2,995.00
Now $1,750.00

Configuration #3
18 HP Vanguard Engine, Pump, Gear Drive Transmission, Unloader on Base Plate
(This is a complete unit on a base plate that will bolt down to the bed of a truck or trailer)
List Price: $3,795.00-Our Contractor Price: $2,795.00
Now $1,690.00

Configuration #4 with 4-Drive Belts
18 HP Vanguard Engine, Pump, Belt Drive, Unloader on Cart
(This is one that is completely assembled on a rugged 2-wheel cart)
List Price: $4,195.00-Our Contractor Price: $3,195.00
Now $1,795.00

Attachments

• 1073 zong shen.JPG
    1073 zong shen.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 9878- CYCLONE.JPG
    9878- CYCLONE.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 26
  • TS2021.JPG
    TS2021.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 29
  • dual pump w horiz heaters.jpg
    dual pump w horiz heaters.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 132
  • kohler_18.jpg
    kohler_18.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 23
  • white hot horizontal skid.JPG
    white hot horizontal skid.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 24

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
attachment.php

Paul is the machine we are going to demo at the meeting?

I have a question, tell us about the drive on the pumps. I see no pully...

I'm very interested, any further discounts for 2?

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
attachment.php

Paul is the machine we are going to demo at the meeting?

I have a question, tell us about the drive on the pumps. I see no pully...

I'm very interested, any further discounts for 2?

Ron,
We bought a n 18hrs gear drive unit in 1992 and still use it every day . Gear drives are awsome !! Knock on wood still going strong. Its mounted in one of our inclosed trailer rigs and washes an average 2 homes a day. Who knows how many hours is on this old lady.

Jim V

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ron,
We bought a n 18hrs gear drive unit in 1992 and still use it every day . Gear drives are awsome !! Knock on wood still going strong. Its mounted in one of our inclosed trailer rigs and washes an average 2 homes a day. Who knows how many hours is on this old lady.

Jim V

Thanks James, I like the logo on your website.

Paul Kassander

UAMCC Associate Member
The dual pumpers will be at the show both the diesel, and the gas one in the picture. Hopefully we will hav the new 65 hp diesel completed too.

They are all belt driven with the "poly chain" belt system. It is similar to a serpentine type belt but with cogs to prevent any slippage. Top of the line stuff.

Jim Cooney

I do not have all the FACTS together yet, but as soon as I do I will post. At this point, all indications are the EPA emissions regulations as related to burners is that as of 1/2011 you will no longer be able to purchase or manufacture a burner rated above 614,000 BTU's. Indications are all equipment bought and/or manufactured before 1/2011 will be "grandfathered"

More will be revealed as soon as I have verified the information.

Guy, send me the link from Ebay.

Rob Huffman

Thats great info if its correct. I was not aware of that regulation. The way these regulations are going next year we wont be able to have anything more than a 1 gallon fuel tank...lol

Jim Cooney

Already being enforced in California. Manufactures in California have been restricted to the 614,000 BTU maximum since 1/2010.

For us professionals who realize the necessity of 225 + degrees, this could be a challenge.

I am working several angles and will let all know here what I learn. Amazing no other organization or publication has picked-up on this.

Chris Tharpe

The Dual Pumper should not be affected as there are multiple burner assemblies that can attain the heat needed. If I can heat 12gpm through a coil designed for 8gpm and still remove old gum with that machine, there is no reason you should not be capable of doing the same with less btu's than 1 billion

Jim Cooney

If you notice Espec's catalog, the dual pumper is no longer offered. I have contacted Pete and have been told they would still build a unit for me, but would need to be done before 1/2011.

Worse case scenario, I'm assuming, until I can get this verified, that contractors will be able to fab their own burners set-up's, piggybacking them.

More will be revealed.