• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Please Welcome Madison Gonzales as our UAMCC Temp Worker!

Carlos Gonzales

Yes...my 13 year old daughter will be helping good ole dad part time here at the UAMCC office during her summer break from school. Madison will be assisting the UAMCC with membership packets, screening calls, setting up files for each member and helping the organization to prepare for the national convention.

She is eager to dive right in and of course she doesn't come cheap! :biggrin: Yep, dad is paying her minium wage but she is more interested in learning what a job is like. Madison will start on Monday for a couple weeks. Then she leaves for Church Camp but will return the following week and jump right back into the thick of things.

So, please welcome Ms. Madison Gonzales to the UAMCC...:clap::clap: I am very proud of her for wanting to do this. I have her saying "Go UAMCC" and "I love my x-jet"....that was part of the job interview! :yes::yes:

Attachments

• Aruba_Vacation_PhotoShow-105.jpg
    Aruba_Vacation_PhotoShow-105.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 71

Terry Miller

Welcome Madison! In our business my daughter worked for us a few years ago. She was kinda like I'll work or maybe I won't attitude. That lasted for a few times. I fired her! LOL :eek: Now a couple years later she is working with us full time again. She grew up a little. She will be a great asset to our business one day. I'm sure helping in the business will be boreing for you at times. Just keep in mind the fun times will come along also. You will make new friends and actually learn something you will use the rest of your working days. Enjoy everyday and Thank you for helping. We are looking forward in meeting you.

Jeff LeCours

Good for Madison, Good for the UAMCC. Just dont get ****y with her Carlos

Great that your daughter is showing interest in working its good to work on work ethic at an early age

:clap::clap::clap: