• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Roof ?

Doug Tripp

Customer has streaks on his roof in some places. These are not the typical dark streaks but are lighter than the shingles. And tend to run horizontal instead of vertical.

Second problem is before gutters were installed his air conditionning unit dripped unto the roof leaving a "gray" spot. I assume the spot is from minerals in the water, but what removes them from the shingle without damage? Any help is appreciated. Will try to post pics.

Attachments

• concling.jpg
    concling.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 43
  • concling 2.jpg
    concling 2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 42
Doug, Beats me ....did you ever get an answer to these questions? If not perhaps you should check the roof cleaning forums to see if you get an answer. Hope all is well, Mike

Doug Tripp

finally got back there today. A few days rain delay. The prior pics taken by the current owner and sent to me. Today I had the ladder and camera and took a few close ups. Gary is right bad shingles. Where the lighter streaks are, there are no granules on the shingle tabs. Some of the fiberglass pieces are showing.

Attachments

• morepixx 007.jpg
    morepixx 007.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 22
  • morepixx 009.jpg
    morepixx 009.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 24