• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Forida Networking Meeting & Educational Seminar July 31, Tampa 2009

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Just a few days left guys, please get signed up. We always have a few that wait till the last minute.

Only like 10 seats left.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
There's many rumors about the roof cleaning aspect of the round table no longer taking place.....is that correct?

RCIA will not be there, AC is busy but sent a great prize.

Roof Cleaning in Florida Don would be impossible to get away from. so many guys with so many years experience.( I only could wish)

Dave from GA was Suppose to speak and has declined do to he is very busy and cannot attend.

We have a few vetrans that will be picking up slack, as you say how hard is Roof cleaning. You have always said its not that big of a deal.

Two day Round, we have scheduled a few hours Total for roofers. Thats all we planned from the get go.

By the way we are around 60 somthing right now, so if your thinking of coming anyone dont wait and show up.

Kory Finley

There's many rumors about the roof cleaning aspect of the round table no longer taking place.....is that correct?

It may have just got better! We will have 4 different roof cleaning rigs on site for guys to test and see what they like and what works for them. Larry will have his comet pump, I will bring a yamada NDP-15 and a Delvan set up, and Envirospec will have a Udor Zeta for us to demo. I am working on getting two other roof cleaning set-ups there. We will also have a speaker on saftey. I will be speaking on different methods of roof cleaning. Am I a self proclaimed roof expert no but I have tryed many different chems and equipment and would be happy to share my experiances.

Scott Davis

It does seem like alot of the key reasons for having signed up have now gone by the wayside....I hope you guys can pull it off, I would hate to come out there and leave dissapointed...

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I also find it curious that the "RCIA" has changed their plans too attend. Something dont add up..

Scott, We cant control men and there Choices. If your intention was to see AC he will not be attending, I would certainly consider canceling my plans if that was your only reasons for attending.

As Far as RCIA Dave cancelled two days ago, not much you could do there. said it was do to his business.

Other than that we have a full room and show. I will repeat again, if your reasons was to only see these guys I'm very sorry but do not have control over there lives.

Kory or myself will refund your 25 dollars, if your coming its now free. Sorry for any problem that this may have caused.

Something dont add up.

This was Dated 7/18/09

Ron, I am very sorry to offend you, or the associations involved in the event. Currently the RCIA has no plan to speak at the event, but some members still may??

There is still a Major PW event in Tampa and there will be alot of great info there for Pressure washers and roof cleaners alike.

There will be great marketing advice that applies to both trades!!

I hope this clears things up, the event is not canceled just the Rcia planned portion....this does not mean other roof cleaners and associated business will not speak at the event!!

Bill Booz
Accurate Pressure Wash Inc.
Let The Pros do the Roof Cleaning Work
Baltimore, MD
410-482-4367
Roof Cleaning Baltimore Maryland
Roof Cleaning Annapolis

AC letter and Prize give away,

Kory,

I am sorry that my plans have changed for my summer. As I had that suddenly my wife's 20th High School Reunion has come into play for the dates you have me speaking. We will be in Texas the week of the roundtable.

I was looking forward to encouraging other entrepreneurs in our industry to keep on keeping on in this hard economy and sharing some of my history with Mallard Systems and my other endeavors. I love to speak at these types of events and this will be counted as a loss for me personally.

I'm Sure you can appreciate the dog house I would be in since the roundtable is taking place the same day as the reunion...

Please extend my heart felt sentiments to our other cleaning industry proffesionals and I'm sure we will get an opportunity to do all of this again sometime soon. I have included a certificate for one days fishing with me that you can raffle off. Maybe this will make up in some small way for the inconvenience.

With Appreciation,
AC Lockyer

Carlos Gonzales

Scott, We cant control men and there Choices. If your intention was to see AC he will not be attending, I would certainly consider canceling my plans if that was your only reasons for attending.

As Far as RCIA Dave cancelled two days ago, not much you could do there. said it was do to his business.

Other than that we have a full room and show. I will repeat again, if your reasons was to only see these guys I'm very sorry but do not have control over there lives.

If you would like you 25 back from the show we are happy to refund it and sorry for any inconvience.

Hey Ron...who is AC? Just curious...

Greg Nash

Ac is alfred locyer he started mallard years ago,now he is terra clean. scott still come down for the round table just about any succesful florida contractor cleans roofs. I would be willing to bet there is going to be some nicer setups than anyones who pulled out at the last minute.

Kory Finley

I invited the RCIA to attend the Tampa Round Table I am hosting. After talking to Chris Tucker I decided it would be beneficial for all parties to have the RCIA at the event due to the fact most roof cleaners also pressure wash and vice versa. The RCIA was going to have an allotted amount of time to speak about issues pertaining to the roof cleaning industry. Unfortunately a number of things are preventing the RCIA from having representation at the Tampa event. I apologize to all that this may have affected. I can however assure you that even with out the “guru’s of roof cleaning” You will learn a lot and benefit greatly from attending this event. The knowledge share via networking alone is priceless. We also have some great speakers lined up that I am sure will make you and your business grow. We will also have number of different roof cleaning set ups available to demo. If you would like to help out and feel you could provide a informative presentation please let me know. I look forward to seeing all of you at the Tampa RT.

Thank you.

Kory Finley

Ac is alfred locyer he started mallard years ago,now he is terra clean. scott still come down for the round table just about any succesful florida contractor cleans roofs. I would be willing to bet there is going to be some nicer setups than anyones who pulled out at the last minute.

Greg you cleaned roofs before it was the thing to do! Are you bringing your roof cleaning Beast?

Carlos Gonzales

Great info Kory. It still looks to be a GREAT lineup of folks at the Tampa RT. It is understandable that things come up.

We wish you the best as you prepare for the last couple weeks of "getting things done". Jeff will be there...put him to work if you need to ...:biggrin:

Greg Nash

Kory i dont have a roof cleaning beast I probably have less of a setup for roofs than you. I dont do roofs as much anymore and when i did all i used was shurflos.