• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

My new big baby

Florin Nutu

Picked this up this morning and tried to get it set up today. Got most of the equipment plumbed and set up. Its a Chevy 3500 Duramax turbo DIESEL long body. Got an awesome deal on it.
Set up the Landa on the back. 275gl tote as a buffer tank over the wheels. The 12gpm machine in front of the tote. Still havent figured out where to put the reels yet.
Runing out of space so I am installing a full length basket roof rack on top tomorrow with a ladder.

Attachments

• mail.google.com.jpg
    mail.google.com.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 65
  • mail.google.com 1.jpg
    mail.google.com 1.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 82
  • mail.google.com 2.jpg
    mail.google.com 2.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 73
  • mail.google.com 3.jpg
    mail.google.com 3.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 64

Rob Huffman

Florin,
Give me a call and I can try to explain what I did with my hose reels...

I love my trucks...but have the love for the van just as much - sometimes more...

Florin Nutu

Florin,
Give me a call and I can try to explain what I did with my hose reels...

I love my trucks...but have the love for the van just as much - sometimes more...

Thanks for taking my call about the reel placement. I am going to mount it that way and see if it works for my setup. I especially apreciated the talk above and beyond the equipment. It was truly great talking to you and inspiring to hear your passion for this organization and industry.

Again thank you.

Gary Schell

nice, I have my rig stuffed in a short bed 3/4 chevy diesel...gets the jobs done, just have some unpacking and repacking to do...dreamed of a van while washing the sidewalks today.

Dress up the van though..remember the beltway sniper? don't need the harassment.

Carlos Gonzales

Florin...thats nice bro. On the one pic it looks like the back of the van is weighed down. How are the shocks/suspension on that beast?

I like how you have it set up.

Throw a 'lift-kit' on...blow out the rims with some 'bling bling' ~ hit the dash with some velvet and of course hook it up with some beat......:biggrin::biggrin: ahhh....WA state won't know what hit 'em...you would be the pride of Belltown in Seattle!!!

Florin Nutu

Florin...thats nice bro. On the one pic it looks like the back of the van is weighed down. How are the shocks/suspension on that beast?

I like how you have it set up.

Throw a 'lift-kit' on...blow out the rims with some 'bling bling' ~ hit the dash with some velvet and of course hook it up with some beat......:biggrin::biggrin: ahhh....WA state won't know what hit 'em...you would be the pride of Belltown in Seattle!!!

Hell ya. Ill start with the fuzzy dice.

I am gonna put airbags on the back next week.

Rob Huffman

Sounds good. No problem on taking the call...anytime man. Give me a shout and let me know how it works out. It was great bouncing ideas back and forth.
Sounds like you have a good game plan going too. I was also glad to hear about your passion to get involved...good stuff man. Keep in touch...:yes:

Guy Blackmon

Great set-up Buddy!!! I love Vans, just hate the mileage. Picked this one up last week!

Attachments

• Van & Friend 001 (Medium).jpg
    Van & Friend 001 (Medium).jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 29