• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

As of June 13, 2009 the UAMCC Membership is....

Carlos Gonzales

After cross referencing several times the UAMCC database and paper trail, I am happy to report that the UAMCC total membership is at:

97 Members!

This is as of June 13, 2009. This membership number includes total membership for the UAMCC. Needless to say we are very happy to be at the retention level we are at. My initial estimates put the membership at around 89. I am glad I was wrong! :biggrin:

Way to go everyone!.

Let hope Scott Millen from the Transition Team can get at least 3 new members at the Milwaukee Round Table over the weekend.

:clap::clap::clap:

Every UAMCC member has a file established for them and all paperwork related to your membership is in that file.

Also, I am almost finished with the demographic break down of our membership. The Northern and Southern Regions are the strong suits relating to where the memberships are. I will post a graph of our membership demographics in a few.

Take a bow UMACC....Lets get 3 more members by the end of the weekend so we can celebrate our 100th member!!!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I think you will get 15 or so. This is alot of guys that dont surf BBS coming to this Roundtable.

Plus you will have some heavy hitting contractors. I know at least 3 in the million dollar club attending.

Concrats to the UAMCC, glad to see NCE can Help bring members to the org. Hope 2010 will be just as good for you as it relates to NCE meetings.

Terry Miller

Carlos,
You and the folks helping today are doing a great job. The # 97 is a good start. With having a professional stance and driving the message home, the numbers will rise. I forsee a good return on all the groundwork laid this past year. The small numbers coming in today are only the beginning. With our 97 members, each may sign a new one this coming year and we will be at 194 next year! Keep the Faith.

Carlos Gonzales

Carlos,
You and the folks helping today are doing a great job. The # 97 is a good start. With having a professional stance and driving the message home, the numbers will rise. I forsee a good return on all the groundwork laid this past year. The small numbers coming in today are only the beginning. With our 97 members, each may sign a new one this coming year and we will be at 194 next year! Keep the Faith.

Thank you Terry...I appreciate your positive and realistic perspective. Yes..one contrator at a time. Who would have know the UAMCC would be at this point at this time. The business of contractors has never been as important as it is today! :clap:

Scott Millen

I'm looking forward to talking with everybody in Milwaukee, and I'm excited that Michael is going to be there. I usually talk myself hoarse in just a couple of days at RT's, so another talker will be a blessing for me, and for the poor guys that will have to listen! :biggrin:

I was near the E-Spec North shop on a weekend just about a year ago, and have been irked to have missed everybody then, so this will be a chance to finally get that fixed, and to meet a bunch of fellow contractors as well.

It is going to be a cool RT I'm sure!:coool: