• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Atwood Lake Ohio

Terry Miller

This wood we did 4 yrs. ago. Time to clean and refinish it. Hopefully we will strip / clean and refinish all by Monday afternoon. The area is about 3,000 sq. ft. Nice PT and a great place to work. We boat here and enjoy time off here. Photos were hard to take today as folks were enjoying the great food. So we joined them! LOL Work = Pleasure
Thank you.

Attachments

• June Projects 15630.jpg
    June Projects 15630.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 31
  • June Projects 15230.jpg
    June Projects 15230.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 30
  • June Projects 15730.jpg
    June Projects 15730.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 30
  • June Projects 15830.jpg
    June Projects 15830.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 29
  • June Projects 15530.jpg
    June Projects 15530.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 33

Terry Miller

LOL 25hp max. Only pontoons and sail boats. We are joining the Yacht club. My small pontoon qualifys! LOL Best fishing around.

Attachments

• June Projects 20740.jpg
    June Projects 20740.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 22

David Vicars

Sell them on a roof cleaning, Terry. That will take care of your dues.

Carlos, there's great skiing about 5 miles down the road from there. That's where I used to live before we move to MB.

Terry Miller

Hello David,
Nice to hear from you. I bet you miss Ohio? We will be cleaning Atwood today. Easy job as we did it 4 years ago. We'll stain ASAP. Same Flood Cedar color. Also probably going to paint the Commercial buildings this Summer. Nice work and a great area. Our employees will get some benes from it. A few days on the lake and good eating. Come visit when you get back.

Carlos Gonzales

Sell them on a roof cleaning, Terry. That will take care of your dues.

Carlos, there's great skiing about 5 miles down the road from there. That's where I used to live before we move to MB.

So this is the area that you are from...cool. It has been years but I do like water skiing!!

David Vicars

Terry, my wife and daughter are there right now. I was to busy to go.
That's why we did Orlando in March, so we could have a family vacation.

I will shot back for a weekend sometime this summer. You and Bob W. are on my call list.:yes:

Carlos,
If we can coordinate a summer RT in the area, I have a few friends with boats. We can drag, I mean pull you around the lake a few times. :biggrin:

Carlos Gonzales

:rolleyes:
Terry, my wife and daughter are there right now. I was to busy to go.
That's why we did Orlando in March, so we could have a family vacation.

I will shot back for a weekend sometime this summer. You and Bob W. are on my call list.:yes:

Carlos,
If we can coordinate a summer RT in the area, I have a few friends with boats. We can drag, I mean pull you around the lake a few times. :biggrin:

LOL....take it easy on me bro...:rolleyes: I am good on 2 ski's...I am still trying to master one.

In H.S. up in western PA ..this is all we did all summer long. Talk about good times....

Terry Miller

Carlos,
This is strictly an ole timers lake. Max 25hp. Great fising and our yacht club makes it's own beer! The only skiing is by a 75# kid from Cleveland! LOL They finished staining the decks today. Cleaned and stained within 48 hrs. We had 5 people working and it took 45 gallons of Flood CWF-UV5. Man was that baby dry! The job was tedious, but profitable. Here is a wet photo. I'll get some when everything is back to normal.

Attachments

• June Projects 2084130.jpg
    June Projects 2084130.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 22
  • June Projects 2084330.jpg
    June Projects 2084330.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 20
  • June Projects 2084930.jpg
    June Projects 2084930.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 19
  • June Projects 2085130.jpg
    June Projects 2085130.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 19

crispy crittr

I have a friend who is married to a girl that grew up in Carrollton, OH. He was the Village Administrator there for a couple of years and I went to visit during the winter.
The only time I have ever walked on a frozen lake was Lake Atwood. There were a couple of guys out fishing in the middle near the dam, but I couldn't get up the nerve to walk out to where they were. I only went out a couple of feet from the bank. My buddy wouldn't go and his wife said her Dad had always told her not to do it.

Stay safe & hydrated,
Chuck