• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Wosb

Terry Miller

Info listed under SBA,
The Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) defines a "women-owned small business concern" in Part 19.001 Definitions, as follows:
"Women-owned small business concern means a small business concern—(a) which is at least 51 percent owned by one or more women; or, in the case of any publicly owned business, at least 51 percent of the stock of which is owned by one or more women; and (b) whose management and daily business operations are controlled by one or more women."

This is important information if your spouse has a vested interested in your business. Check it out to see if you qualify for government loans, etc. You may be missing an important step to growing your business.

Roger Gothorp

This is a great topic - I 'd like to expand it to include what "perks" may be available for Veteran owned businesses. We are looking at a total restructure of Carolina ProWash and the addition of An Extraordinary Exterior for 2009 and these are things that can and will weigh heavily in how we form. We have both a woman and a vet in the household. Who is more favored?

Celeste

Henry Bockman

Woman owned is more favored I believe. I'm listed as a veteran owned company but I haven't found any advantages in it yet. If you run across some during your research let me know!