• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Thanks Michael of Centex

Carlos Gonzales

Michael...thanks for the chat today on the phone.

So, it is my understanding that besides just KEC our "tech" guy should be looking for contracts that fall under the following:

Grease Containment

Filter Exchange

Filter Sales

Fire Suppression KE

Anything else guys? Trey...Roger....Dave...anything to add? Let me know. We want to make a serious push in finding contracts for you guys that do this type of work. As is did with the pressure washing leads early on these also will take a little time to happen.

Any suggestions from those that do this work will be greatly appreciated!

RMedbery

Decks, awning cleaning, sewer jetting
I dont do any of that, anything that requires me to bring extra stuff........I dont do (unless Im selling a part)

KEC - more comonly known as hood cleaning - exhaust cleaning
Grease containment
Filters (new - exchange - cleaning)
HVAC Filters
HVAC Coil Cleaning

Other things I do are small one offs, like hinges and access panels.........wont apply in this scenario I dont think.

Michael Tessaro

Carlos, Let me clarify a little more. In your search look for:

Kitchen Exhaust System Cleaning / Degreasing
Hood Cleaning / Degreasing
Exhaust Hood Cleaning / Degreasing
Kitchen Hood Cleaning / Degreasing
Grease Duct Cleaning / Degreasing
Vent Hood Cleaning / Degreasing
Hood Filter Cleaning / Degreasing
Flue Cleaning / Degreasing
Grease Duct Containment
Roof Cleaning / Degreasing
Fan Cleaning / Degreasing
Fan Hinges / Hinge kits
Fire Suppression Systems Installation / Service
Air Duct Cleaning
Air Filter Service / Maintenance
AC Coil Cleaning

Im sure Ive miss a few, but as Bubba in Forrest Gump says " That- that's about it."