• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Swabby Practice Pictures

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Today me and my guys Powerwashed this house and everything around it such as a few slate patio's in the backyard along with a bunch of statues etc etc etc. This is one of my favorite residential customers that we service every year.

I don't know if you can tell in the pictures but his driveway is pretty big. There are some parts of this driveway that are not in the pictures. This is where I did a few "drive by's" with the Swabby to get the feel of it. It Cleans very fast once you get the hang of it. I did almost crack it up a few times and almost tipped it off the trailer right at the start. 20 minutes later I was a pro with it and it was fun.

These pictures there was no reclaiming used and just about all of this job was done with my other equipment.

Attachments

• Swabby practice Pictures 006.jpg
    Swabby practice Pictures 006.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Swabby practice Pictures 008.jpg
    Swabby practice Pictures 008.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Swabby practice Pictures 004.jpg
    Swabby practice Pictures 004.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Swabby practice Pictures 024.jpg
    Swabby practice Pictures 024.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 51

Ken Fenner

John, you look happier than a pig in slop! We all love our toys and you definitely have led the pack with some of the best ones. I have always admired your willingness to invest back into your business. I hope that thing makes you back a hundred times your investment. You deserve it.

Look forward to seeing you at ACR if you are going.

Last edited:

Terry Miller

John,
One great thing with the Swabby, it has extended the working life of the operator. I bet I could run one of them when I'm 70? LOL

Henry Bockman

Hey John,

Are you going to make it to the ACR event? I'm trying to work it in to my schedule and it would be great to see you again. It's been a long time since I saw you last.

I'm looking forward to meeting Ken and Carlos also.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hey Henry,
I am going to try and make it with my wife Kathy but we are so backed up with work as of late I dont know for sure what I'll be doing by then. Today we just nailed a huge Outlet Mall that has over 300,000 sq ft of flatwork to be cleaned. They agreed in principle to pay me and my two guys between $3500-$4000 for 12 hrs a work for at least 5 days starting this friday. Then we have a ton of residential and a few other commercial acounts to finish up and then were traveling thru 4 states to clean a chain of stores..oh yea and in there somewhere I have to do this "Other" job because I havent left yet. Just waiting to here what my termination package will be then I will most likely leave.

Life is not made to work every day..I just need to work smarter:)

Thanks for the kind words guys.........

Eric Flynn

It depends. Mostly Bill Clemmons will only sell the Entire Swabby set-up with the Reclaiming equipment as a Franchise. Will he sell the Swabby by itself you would have to call him to Find out. http://www.cleanupamerica.com/
If you call him let him know I suggested for you to call him.

Cool. Sure does look like a nifty peice of equipment. I was just curious :)
If we call I will absolutley tell him you referred us!

~Jen