• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Please Welcome D.J. - Easy Pro to the UAMCC

Carlos Gonzales

D.J. is now a UAMCC Contractor Member. We all know DJ and have watched him grow over the past couple years. You know when the UAMCC first launched I expected him to be on the first to join. He didn't. He took his time and evaluated what the UAMCC was all about. I respect that in him.

DJ...welcome to the UAMCC brother. You are member #99.....:clap::clap:

Please welcome DJ to the UAMCC!!!!!!!

Rob Huffman

DJ,
Glad to see you here man...Your ideas and "Go Get" attitude is definately something to be proud of...Cant wait to see what else you can bring to the table for the industry...

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Welcome aboard DJ and any thoughts or idea's you may have as always express them here so we can all join in and bounce thoughts off of each other.

DJ Carroll

Hey, Thanks guys ... glad to be apart of a great org. I will push the UAMCC to other fellow contractors and I look forward to helping out as much as i can