• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Are You Kidding Me?

Ken Fenner

This administration is over the top. The media controls the tempo of the country and the tide of public opinion. I don't find this type of infomercial stuff fair. I don't want nationalized health care.. period. Now it has to be forced down my throat because the democratic sheep want it there? Unbelievable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABC TURNS PROGRAMMING OVER TO OBAMA; NEWS TO BE ANCHORED FROM INSIDE WHITE HOUSE
Tue Jun 16 2009 08:45:10 ET

On the night of June 24, the media and government become one, when ABC turns its programming over to President Obama and White House officials to push government run health care -- a move that has ignited an ethical firestorm!

Highlights on the agenda:

ABCNEWS anchor Charlie Gibson will deliver WORLD NEWS from the Blue Room of the White House.

The network plans a primetime special -- 'Prescription for America' -- originating from the East Room, exclude opposing voices on the debate.

MORE

Late Monday night, Republican National Committee Chief of Staff Ken McKay fired off a complaint to the head of ABCNEWS:

Dear Mr. Westin:

As the national debate on health care reform intensifies, I am deeply concerned and disappointed with ABC's astonishing decision to exclude opposing voices on this critical issue on June 24, 2009. Next Wednesday, ABC News will air a primetime health care reform “town hall” at the White House with President Barack Obama. In addition, according to an ABC News report, GOOD MORNING AMERICA, WORLD NEWS, NIGHTLINE and ABC’s web news “will all feature special programming on the president’s health care agenda.” This does not include the promotion, over the next 9 days, the president’s health care agenda will receive on ABC News programming.

Today, the Republican National Committee requested an opportunity to add our Party's views to those of the President's to ensure that all sides of the health care reform debate are presented. Our request was rejected. I believe that the President should have the ability to speak directly to the America people. However, I find it outrageous that ABC would prohibit our Party's opposing thoughts and ideas from this national debate, which affects millions of ABC viewers.

In the absence of opposition, I am concerned this event will become a glorified infomercial to promote the Democrat agenda. If that is the case, this primetime infomercial should be paid for out of the DNC coffers. President Obama does not hold a monopoly on health care reform ideas or on free airtime. The President has stated time and time again that he wants a bipartisan debate. Therefore, the Republican Party should be included in this primetime event, or the DNC should pay for your airtime.

Respectfully,
Ken McKay
Republican National Committee
Chief of Staff

Ken Fenner

Also from the article:

"ABCNEWS alone will select those who will be in the audience asking questions of the president. Like any programs we broadcast, ABC News will have complete editorial control. To suggest otherwise is quite unfair to both our journalists and our audience."

Government controlled media is not good. Not good at all.

The Cleaning Doctor

Contributing Member
ABC = Another Bureaucratic Cluster

NBC = No Barak Complaints

CBS = Can't Believe S*&%

CNN = Communist Network News

PBS = Propoganda Broadcast Station

Watching the History channel lately and now they are touting a coming ice age. Run those cars and light those fires. Burn more dinosaurs I don't want to freeze.

Isn't this what the USSR did? I heard that it was going to be easy to get cable TV in every home in Russia after the fall because the KGB already had everything wired.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
How many times are conservatives (or independents) looked at as loonies because they dared long for a country that went back to the way it began with Federal powers limited and states ruling supreme?

I've been told that believing in the possibility of returning to that government makes me "idealist", "living in a dream world", "behind the times", etc. It was suggested that change that significant will never happen in our lifetimes.

Hopefully now the republican base will see that radical change IS possible.

I just hope it's not too late. A lot of damage can be done in four years.

We tried to warn everyone about this.

The Cleaning Doctor

Contributing Member
Mid Term Elections is where we can stop the madness. Get conservatives in there. I don't care what party they belong to as long as they start to limit spending and size of the gov't.

What the heck we survived Jimmy Carter didn't we?

Ken Fenner

I don't like being an alarmist..in fact I don't consider myself one. But even I see some writing that reeks of historic regimes that did not have a happy ending. As a small business owner, the fears magnify a bit. I feel like I am the enemy to the current administration. I'm sure Barry would smile and pat my shoulder and tell me otherwise.

Tony Shelton

I'm not particularly partisan, I'm just saying not to get too wadded up.

There isn't much new under the sun:

http://www.dailykostv.com/w/001852/

Both sides should probably calm their breathlessness, and get on with government.

Scott, I don't think the problem is with the specials they ran with the reporters following the two presidents around. That didn't bother me.

What bothers me is following him around touting the universal health care agenda and refusing to air paid ads with opposing views during the show.

Jeff LeCours

Scott, I don't think the problem is with the specials they ran with the reporters following the two presidents around. That didn't bother me.

What bothers me is following him around touting the universal health care agenda and refusing to air paid ads with opposing views during the show.

Hell Tony your all over the BB's with what bothers you. Everything bothers you. Man you got to learn how to relax. If you are just going to tell everyone on these BB's how you dont like this and that and not actually do anything about it, why bother. Just relax and enjoy your life

I just see you just about every day complaining on and on and you yourself have said you really never get involved off these BB's with this stuff. Just dont want you having a heart attack some day over BS

Gov su*ks, left or right

Ken Fenner

Are you kidding me.. the Daily Kos? That is the most ridiculous liberal rag to ever print the English language. If you start quoting the Kos, I'll start quoting Hannity. Both are idiots.

Do you liberal sheeple not see the writing on the wall? Its not about politics its about a man that is tripling the national debt in four years. Where's that money coming from? Business owners.

Scott, lets play a game of Devil's Advocate. You and I know nothing about the current state of affairs. I mention a government that:

1. Spends tax dollars bailing out and taking over sectors in the banking industry.
2. Spends more tax dollars taking over manufacturing sectors.
3. Pushes for nationalized healthcare systems that put everybody (except for elected gov't officials) on equal footing. I throw in a few countries such as Canada and their tax system and lousy health care for precedence.
4. Makes promises to the proletariat of redistributed wealth and gov't aid/dependancy
5. Uses its executive power to influence its country's news channels. (yeah I know, this is speculative, but it sure seems like the bottom line)

Come on Scott. You know who Mussolini is. You know who Stalin is.

Jeff LeCours

Are you kidding me.. the Daily Kos? That is the most ridiculous liberal rag to ever print the English language. If you start quoting the Kos, I'll start quoting Hannity. Both are idiots.

Do you liberal sheeple not see the writing on the wall? Its not about politics its about a man that is tripling the national debt in four years. Where's that money coming from? Business owners.

Scott, lets play a game of Devil's Advocate. You and I know nothing about the current state of affairs. I mention a government that:

1. Spends tax dollars bailing out and taking over sectors in the banking industry.
2. Spends more tax dollars taking over manufacturing sectors.
3. Pushes for nationalized healthcare systems that put everybody (except for elected gov't officials) on equal footing. I throw in a few countries such as Canada and their tax system and lousy health care for precedence.
4. Makes promises to the proletariat of redistributed wealth and gov't aid/dependancy
5. Uses its executive power to influence its country's news channels. (yeah I know, this is speculative, but it sure seems like the bottom line)

Come on Scott. You know who Mussolini is. You know who Stalin is.

Man Ken you really getting into this stuff. Don't you know there isnt a darn thing YOU or I can do about it. It will go left and in 4-8 years the right will come back and do the same BS, its a teeter toter of political BS

Ken Fenner

Jeff, I'm not into the political aspect as much as I am staying awake as to my future now that I have more to lose. Just some very scary stuff going on.. more strange than anything else that has happened over the last 100 years.. I guess time will tell.

Tony Shelton

Hell Tony your all over the BB's with what bothers you. Everything bothers you. Man you got to learn how to relax. If you are just going to tell everyone on these BB's how you dont like this and that and not actually do anything about it, why bother. Just relax and enjoy your life

I just see you just about every day complaining on and on and you yourself have said you really never get involved off these BB's with this stuff. Just dont want you having a heart attack some day over BS

Gov su*ks, left or right

Jeff, I really appreciate your concern.:cool: Yesterday I posted video of a great 9 hr working day with my daughter. I don't live and breathe pressure washing or politics. You don't know nearly enough about me to make statements like that.

And I am doing what I have the ability to do. Here's an example. I'm a Christian. I'm not a preacher/minister/whatever. But I have a camera, a business, and an internet connection. With those three things I can post videos of my work with educational Christian Music in the background and I can refuse to be apologetic about my beliefs. That's what I can do and that's what I do.

I'm not a politician either. But I went to all the major rallies here in Las Vegas during the election. I went to GW's appearance here before his second election. I've donated money personally and as a corporation to the republican party and specifically to local politicians. I went door to door on the last election. I made phone calls for 12 hours. I posted on BB's. I've gone to city council meetings to speak against local government waste. I called the police to have a state representative (now running for governor) removed from our HOA meeting by the police for interfering with HOA business and trying to throw weight around.

All this is not something I need to carry around and post as a prerequisite of my qualifications to type an opinion on a pressure washing board!

I do what I can do. My name is at the top of all my posts. The scroll bar is on the right. Just use the mouse and scroll on past before you have a heart attack. :yes:

You've claimed in the past that I'm idealistic (in so many words). Look what you've done. You've already put your vote in for Obama last Fall because "right" was so bad, but now all the sudden when everyone is starting to see what a moron you cast your vote for, now all the sudden "Gov su*ks, left or right".

You're just throwing your hands up in the air and saying f*** it.

That's your choice.

It's just not what I choose to do. There are a lot of people on this board and out in public that only know what they see on ABC, NBC and CBS. They need to be educated and that's all I'm doing. It's what I can do.

Tony Shelton

And by the way, Jeff, this is for you my friend..I don't get involved outside the BB's.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

0000P1010340a.jpg

Jeff LeCours

Jeff, I really appreciate your concern.:cool: Yesterday I posted video of a great 9 hr working day with my daughter. I don't live and breathe pressure washing or politics. You don't know nearly enough about me to make statements like that.

And I am doing what I have the ability to do. Here's an example. I'm a Christian. I'm not a preacher/minister/whatever. But I have a camera, a business, and an internet connection. With those three things I can post videos of my work with educational Christian Music in the background and I can refuse to be apologetic about my beliefs. That's what I can do and that's what I do.

I'm not a politician either. But I went to all the major rallies here in Las Vegas during the election. I went to GW's appearance here before his second election. I've donated money personally and as a corporation to the republican party and specifically to local politicians. I went door to door on the last election. I made phone calls for 12 hours. I posted on BB's. I've gone to city council meetings to speak against local government waste. I called the police to have a state representative (now running for governor) removed from our HOA meeting by the police for interfering with HOA business and trying to throw weight around.

All this is not something I need to carry around and post as a prerequisite of my qualifications to type an opinion on a pressure washing board!

I do what I can do. My name is at the top of all my posts. The scroll bar is on the right. Just use the mouse and scroll on past before you have a heart attack. :yes:

You've claimed in the past that I'm idealistic (in so many words). Look what you've done. You've already put your vote in for Obama last Fall because "right" was so bad, but now all the sudden when everyone is starting to see what a moron you cast your vote for, now all the sudden "Gov su*ks, left or right".

You're just throwing your hands up in the air and saying f*** it.

That's your choice.

It's just not what I choose to do. There are a lot of people on this board and out in public that only know what they see on ABC, NBC and CBS. They need to be educated and that's all I'm doing. It's what I can do.

Tony I wasnt bashing you. Just the other day you wrote, you posted, you dont really get involved or do much other than on these BB's.
I posted this because you are like I was on political stuff. You may have or have not noticed, out of the many political threads over about the past 4 or 5 months I would say. I just dont get involved in them, Republican or Democratic...Why? Because It was really starting to bother me, i would go to the computer to "Make my voice and opinions heard" Fight the good fight, be about the only Democrat on these BB's to give his view in a sea of Republicans on these BB's. On and on I would ramble. I looked and finally laughed and said I sound crazy, this is a pressure Washing BB. But I backed off even off these BB's, just getting worked up over it to much. I still have opinions, views and want to scream sometimes, but I back away because I actually feel better NOT discussing this endless BS we calll American Politics.

I would stress and I said WTF over this stuff, no way now. I will be informed, but not stress and fight over it. I was just comparing what you and I do on these BB's

Do you thing Tony, I was just saying don't let it drive you to nutsy. it was a post of concern brother and a little sarcasim too

As far as throwing my hands up, n. I believe in about half or a little more of what Obama is doing, thats a lot better than I felt the past 8 years. I cant control it all.

Have a good night

Change is a comin

Go UAMCC

JL The Condo King :clap::clap::clap::clap: