• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Benefits working for me

Jeff LeCours

Hey use your UAMCC benefits contractor members. I just used the National Car Rental benefit and SAVED $101.67 :Smiley-2035:for a week rental on a SUV for my vacation COOL!!!! The rate was good and got better with the UAMCC benefit :Smiley-2020:

Plus last week I used the Jiffy Lube benefit and on a few vehicles I saved over $65.00 Cool :Smiley-2109:

Saving saving saving with UAMCC BENEFITS, cant beat that!!!! GO UAMCC

Side note. Guys all these benefits are new. I have had some small troubles getting them right away. The JIffy Lube I had to make a call to the man who set them up at Jiffy Lube national and he took care of it
On the National Car rental the guy had to check 3 times and then all of a sudden he found it and I SAVED the bucks. Most was the actual company reps just didnt look in the right place. So there may be a small bug here and there I guess its to be expected at the beginning, but USE your benefits

If you have ANY problem at all, please make sure you get a hold of Me or Carlos and we will get it worked out ASAP.

GO UAMCC. I love saving money and I am happy the UAMCC will be able to save ALL its members $$$$$$$

I might just have to track down and work on getting us some more benefits, every bit helps

Did I mention......GO UAMCC :clap:

Florin Nutu

How do we use them. Do they have us in a database or are we supposed to have a card or something.

I used the postard template and got me some nice residential postcards. Got 500 all addressed and will mail on Monday. Go UAMCC.

Jeff LeCours

How do we use them. Do they have us in a database or are we supposed to have a card or something.

I used the postard template and got me some nice residential postcards. Got 500 all addressed and will mail on Monday. Go UAMCC.

Florin go to the UAMCC website and check out the benefits. Until we do phase 2 of the website, many of the benefits you will have to look at and contact Carlos or Me so we can get the members the proper savings codes. Phase 2 of the website iwe hope to have drop downs or something like thta for members to click on and get the info. I wish we could all just get a UAMCC wallet card but all these different company discounts work different way. Anything you see that you think you might use let us know and we will get the codes etc to you

Cool on the postcards, Dans a nice guy. I heard he changed up some of the template colors to match your logo...cool. When dan isnt as busy, he will get us another postcard temp for the members

GO UAMCC benefits

Carlos Gonzales

I am already ontop of this. Look for information on this early part of the week in a private email.

Good stuff

Florin Nutu

Sweet. Thanks guys.

I didnt realize he did that. I ll thank him. They look great. Ilook forward to the new design. I will get that one too. This is the kind of benefits I like. Stuff I could use for marketing or that I could use to sell and such.

Any plans for brochure or flyer templates?

Carlos Gonzales

Sweet. Thanks guys.

I didnt realize he did that. I ll thank him. They look great. Ilook forward to the new design. I will get that one too. This is the kind of benefits I like. Stuff I could use for marketing or that I could use to sell and such.

Any plans for brochure or flyer templates?

We are about 2 weeks out for that. Already have the brochure done/style...just want some changes done to it.

We are on it homey!:yes:

LeoMoreira

The only benefit I've tried to use, didn't work for me.
Queensboro gave me 50% discount on my SHIPPING on one of my orders, when the promise was free shipping, and all the other orders I did not get any benefit, except for a delay of over 30 days on one of my orders. That might be only me.

Carlos Gonzales

Queensboro gave me 50% discount on my SHIPPING on one of my orders, when the promise was free shipping, and all the other orders I did not get any benefit, except for a delay of over 30 days on one of my orders. That might be only me.

Leo...thanks for the info on this. I will have Jeff L. check on this.

Jeff LeCours

Leo I just got back from a 9 day vacation and I will be working on this. The problem is some of their real good deals, they wont give us free shipping and you also have to call a certain sales person to get the free shipping deal. Its been screwy a little I am going to call him and get this ironed out