• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

The Chemical Doctor

Chemical Doctor

This is Steven Rowlett aka The Chemical Doctor I am the former owner of Rowlett Pressure Cleaning and RPC Chemicals. Now I am the Spokesman/Advisor for Flynn Distributors. I am know for helping people who are just getting started in the cleaning business. Stop by and visit us at The Cleaner Network. I started this site years ago and Steve Flynn has brought it back with my help.

Ken Fenner

Steve, glad to see you are back in the business. I wish you guys good success over there at TCN. I'll swing through and sign up.

Gary Schell

Steve, glad to see you are back in the business. I wish you guys good success over there at TCN. I'll swing through and sign up.

Kenny, Doc is just bringing recognition back to the products that have made many of us some money. My futile efforts haven't worked...although the products do!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
This is Steven Rowlett aka The Chemical Doctor I am the former owner of Rowlett Pressure Cleaning and RPC Chemicals. Now I am the Spokesman/Advisor for Flynn Distributors. I am know for helping people who are just getting started in the cleaning business. Stop by and visit us at The Cleaner Network. I started this site years ago and Steve Flynn has brought it back with my help.
Welcome Back Steve