• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Pressure Washing ***Concrete Cleaning***

DJ Carroll

I made this video for demonstration purposes to show the steps that are taken in our cleaning process for pressure washing in louisville, ky . . . I sped it up and made it not so boring lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hi3WbUbJf4[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ken Fenner

Re: Pressure Washing in Louisville, KY ***Concrete Cleaning***

LOL.. the only thing missing was the bow at the end. Great music choice.

Nice title, slick :devil:

Don M.

I thought we couldnt put links like that in our post, or cites like that in our title? I know I got busted once for doing it and was told not to.

plainpainter

I thought we couldnt put links like that in our post, or cites like that in our title? I know I got busted once for doing it and was told not to.

That's because, Scrappy, is a paying contractor member and you aren't Don. Pay to play.

Carlos Gonzales

That's because, Scrappy, is a paying contractor member and you aren't Don. Pay to play.

Nope...naw Dan...that is not the case. I just saw this as I was out of pocket all weekend. DJ...no posting city locations in titles.

Hey...Mods..where you at?

Thanks Don....

plainpainter

Nope...naw Dan...that is not the case. I just saw this as I was out of pocket all weekend. DJ...no posting city locations in titles.

Hey...Mods..where you at?

Thanks Don....

Dang! Carlos what would be wrong with that? If you are a paying member - I know for me that title tags are huge SEO - couldn't this be a benefit for paying members?

Carlos Gonzales

Dang! Carlos what would be wrong with that? If you are a paying member - I know for me that title tags are huge SEO - couldn't this be a benefit for paying members?

That is something the membership can vote on in 2010. I hear what you are saying Dan. Could be a decent benefit for SEO. Let the membership revisit this in 2010.

Don M.

Since when are you the Godfather of the UAMCC telling people what to do?

You need to know that your talking about before making statements Dan, since apparently you dont have a clue what your talking about.

plainpainter

Since when are you the Godfather of the UAMCC telling people what to do?

You need to know that your talking about before making statements Dan, since apparently you dont have a clue what your talking about.

Am I wrong, Don? Are you a contractor member? How come it doesn't say you are beneath your name? And my comments are half in jest and half in wishful thinking. Title tags are huge SEO - to me there is immediate value to membership if we're allowed to do this. And since it would be paying members only - it would contain any spamming possibility.

And if you aren't a paying member vs. me being a paying member - I have a vested interest in this organization and what I say has much more importance than you. Why would I pay for membership and then allow a valuable service such as stuffing title tags with keywords be allowed by non-paying members?

DJ Carroll

Am I wrong, Don? Are you a contractor member? How come it doesn't say you are beneath your name? And my comments are half in jest and half in wishful thinking. Title tags are huge SEO - to me there is immediate value to membership if we're allowed to do this. And since it would be paying members only - it would contain any spamming possibility.

And if you aren't a paying member vs. me being a paying member - I have a vested interest in this organization and what I say has much more importance than you. Why would I pay for membership and then allow a valuable service such as stuffing title tags with keywords be allowed by non-paying members?

For once i'm going to agree with you Dan. . . Sorry Los I didn't know . . I thought we were allowed to as long as it pertained to the title. . .I remember i got busted once cause I was doing it just for SEO purposes but this is really an account in Louisville

Carlos Gonzales

cool sorry again los

Its cool DJ...I would say lets tackle these rules now but I am up to my neck in other stuff (i.a. convention, BOD nominations).

The rules apply to everyone...even me. Heck Beth pointed a redirect that I did about 9 months ago recently. It is no big deal. If I expect people to follow the "script" ...then I better have damn well do it to.

Good Stuff everyone!

DJ Carroll

Its cool DJ...I would say lets tackle these rules now but I am up to my neck in other stuff (i.a. convention, BOD nominations).

The rules apply to everyone...even me. Heck Beth pointed a redirect that I did about 9 months ago recently. It is no big deal. If I expect people to follow the "script" ...then I better have damn well do it to.

Good Stuff everyone!

Cool well i hope everyone got a good laugh out of my vid lol:clap:

Jim Chesmore

Cool well i hope everyone got a good laugh out of my vid lol:clap:

I did get a good laugh out of your vid, reminded me of Charlie Chaplin :yes:

I dont have any commercial accounts so this may be a stupid question.. It seems like you spent more time on the wand then you should have, I thought that the surface cleaner would have gotten all the gum and crap up? Also, why not use the wand first and follow up with the SC?

Don M.

Because as of right now it doesnt matter if you paid or not, rules are rules and you cant.

Feel free, you paid your 300 bucks, whatever it is. I have not, and right now have no intention. Does that mean I want the UAMCCC not to suceed, of course not. I want to see how it does first and then I will reconsider. Its like the Titantic. Everybody thought it was the bomb until they got halfway out...I want this ship to make a round trip and then I will get on board.

On another note, (and as I write this, I have not seen the other post since my last post. Like most of us, we busy mo fos right around now.) I was not jabbing DJ at all. I know in the past I wrote a post with some title keywords and was asked to take it down. DJ did the same a while back and was asked to take it down (if memory serves me correctly)The guy that asked me is no longer a team member. So I wanted a level playing field.

If it gets voted on, then thats cool. But when everybody starts posting jobs on here with live links, etc, then the link juice will go down to nothing and it will mean close to nothing. Thats all I will say about linking.

So Dan, title tag away until your hearts content. I really dont care. If Carlos wants to make a exec. decsion to let it be, then fantastic. Write all you want.

P.S. And it doesnt change the fact that you didnt know what you were talking about and opened your piehole...

Last edited:

I dont have any commercial accounts so this may be a stupid question.. It seems like you spent more time on the wand then you should have, I thought that the surface cleaner would have gotten all the gum and crap up? Also, why not use the wand first and follow up with the SC?

Jim you should really consider taking my flat work 101 class......lol.

John Tornabene

Member Guest

Great Video...I really liked this speed up version since I have a short attention span anyway. Also if you do Commercial accounts DJ does it right. The surface machine is best used first then the gum popping/Cutting in/Rinsing with the wand goes next. Hot water is a must especially for Gum popping. Man I wish they had these video's 14yrs ago when I first started Powerwashing...