• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Pressure Washing ***Concrete Cleaning***

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
If the walkway has alot of garbage on it then using the wand first like a leaf blower can be done also.

I disagree with the blower, to many issues with blowing the dust around and have it settle on windows and sills. I like leaving the dirt wet at the end of the drive thru and picking it up after.

I dont have any commercial accounts so this may be a stupid question.. It seems like you spent more time on the wand then you should have, I thought that the surface cleaner would have gotten all the gum and crap up? Also, why not use the wand first and follow up with the SC?

If you use the wand first you would still have to rinse again after the SC. Its also easier to see gum when you hit it with SC.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
I'm not saying to use a leaf blower but to use the wand like a blower where your blowing off the sidewalk with the water which is not the same as rinsing...

Scott Davis

Re: Pressure Washing in Louisville, KY ***Concrete Cleaning***

Nope...naw Dan...that is not the case. I just saw this as I was out of pocket all weekend. DJ...no posting city locations in titles.

Hey...Mods..where you at?

Thanks Don....

I tried changing it, but my permissions still are not working right...

Randall Brooks

DJ thats funny right there I don't care who ya are...LOL...I had to watch it twice and then call my wife in to see it...lol,,,sure wished I knew how these putors worked better to do and understand that kind of stuff. Maybe there can be some kind of class at one of these RT's one day...:saai: