Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: Burger King cleaning

  1. #21

    Default Re: Burger King cleaning

    Joe,
    You could mention that when all of that oil gets wet, and a customer or employee slips and gets hurt, it could cost alot more than monthly cleaning. Also, everything outside gets tracked inside, so they spend more time cleaning inside as well.

    I now use them as an example of poor maintenance. Show some McD GM's pics of BK, and sell them on the service instead. They understand that curb appeal applies to fast food restaurants as well as housing.
    Mike Schoeben
    A-1 PRESSURE WASHING, LLC
    Serving the Twin Cities Metro area since 2000
    763-300-7128 / Champlin, MN

    http://www.a-1pressurewashing.com

  • #22

    Default Re: Burger King cleaning

    Big Mike, You are right on and in these times all stops are out in "pressing the
    fabric" Thanks Joe B









    Mid City Power Wash
    www.citypressurewash.com
    Joe Burke
    Mid City Power Wash
    935 Harding drive
    New Orleans, LA 70119
    "I am all about the UAMCC"

  • #23

    Default Re: Burger King cleaning

    [QUOTE=Mid City Power Wash;25963]UPDATE: My contact man talks to the MAIN franchise owner about cleaning the outside of the BK's , and his answer was" why would we spend money on that?" I know times are tough but do they have to dirty too?I am still working on giving him that answer.


    I had a similar issue like that and I educated them on what the health district expects as well as the local water waste laws are. Not only is it a accident waiting to happen but it is also public health issue.
    Under Pressure
    Environmental Pressure Washing Services
    Las Vegas, NV
    Jorge Soto
    Owner
    702-217-5794

  • #24

    Default Re: Burger King cleaning

    [quote=UnderPressure;26166]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mid City Power Wash View Post
    UPDATE: My contact man talks to the MAIN franchise owner about cleaning the outside of the BK's , and his answer was" why would we spend money on that?" I know times are tough but do they have to dirty too?I am still working on giving him that answer.


    I had a similar issue like that and I educated them on what the health district expects as well as the local water waste laws are. Not only is it a accident waiting to happen but it is also public health issue.
    Update!!

    We just picked up an additional 7 burgere king locations.Same price for all cleanings..

    Jimmy v
    James VanHandel
    Pressure Washing, Roof, Restaurant, Parking garage, Commercial building restoration
    All of new jersey
    609-738-3100
    innovativewash@aol.com
    www.innovativepressurecleaning.com

  • #25

    Default Re: Burger King cleaning

    [quote=Innovativewash;26193]
    Quote Originally Posted by UnderPressure View Post

    Update!!

    We just picked up an additional 7 burgere king locations.Same price for all cleanings..

    Jimmy v
    Great job.
    Under Pressure
    Environmental Pressure Washing Services
    Las Vegas, NV
    Jorge Soto
    Owner
    702-217-5794

  • #26

    Default Re: Burger King cleaning

    Hey,why don't you get those owners to give in lesson in curb appeal 101 to these yahoo's down here.Good job, I'll be PMing you if I get a call.







    Mid City Power Wash
    www.citypressurewash.com
    Joe Burke
    Mid City Power Wash
    935 Harding drive
    New Orleans, LA 70119
    "I am all about the UAMCC"

  • #27

    Default Re: Burger King cleaning

    Quote Originally Posted by Mid City Power Wash View Post
    Thanks for the feed back guys, this BK franchise has like a 150 locations all across the southeast coast, the GM of one location saw me cleaning one of my banks and was inquiring about if I could get up gum. I have given them a test clean on the drive thru(lots of gum but just gave a sample)My thinking is better chance to get multi locations just cleaning every 90days,drive-thru-sidewalks dump.( no parking lot)-with price at $335 per location as I now have the GPM equipment to knock out multi locations in a night time shift.My comunication to my man is based on 3 and more locations. I do muti- location gigs now but not fast food accounts.Glad to have this vine!!!


    Mid City Power Wash
    Joe Burke
    www.midctypowerwash.com
    Joe, Happy Birthday Yesterday

  • #28

    Default Re: Burger King cleaning

    Joe,

    We handle 32 Mc D locations in mid Atlantic area the first time cleaning kicks your butt and if you aren't there at least every 30 days you need to price as if you are doing initial cleanings to make money, it was taking 3 guys over 6 hours per location with 2 8gpm and 1 5gpm rig. The chewing gum was what was killing, surface cleaning took less than 15 minutes Just my .02 c
    Timothy Demaree
    Bethesda Power Washing
    Bethesda, MD
    bethesdapw@gmail.com
    www.bethesdapowerwashing.com

  • #29

    Default Re: Burger King cleaning

    Quote Originally Posted by tdemaree View Post
    Joe,

    We handle 32 Mc D locations in mid Atlantic area the first time cleaning kicks your butt and if you aren't there at least every 30 days you need to price as if you are doing initial cleanings to make money, it was taking 3 guys over 6 hours per location with 2 8gpm and 1 5gpm rig. The chewing gum was what was killing, surface cleaning took less than 15 minutes Just my .02 c
    Hope you got a good price, those intials are killer sometimes. I'll bet its down to three hours or less now?

  • #30
    nerissa22
    Guest

    Default Re: Burger King cleaning

    Can you believe it i am hearing first time about this Burger King Cleaning from this thread...Can we use this cleaning for our home....i use just duct cleaning for my home...i am satisfy from this...
    Last edited by Thad Eckhoff; 10-29-2010 at 08:25 PM. Reason: removed spamtastic link

  • Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Single Sign On provided by vBSSO