• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Please Welcome Pat Motz ~ Great White Technologies

Carlos Gonzales

It is a pleasure to welcome Pat Motz from Great White Technologies as UAMCC's newest Contractor Member. Great White Tech. is a roof cleaning and wood restoration company and we at the UAMCC are happy as clams to have them onboard.

It is a good day here at UAMCC because Great White Technologies represents that 100 member benchmark we were looking to get by the end of the month. :clap::clap::clap:

Pat, welcome aboard to the UAMCC. I noticed you already selected your 3 state service area and are ready to go....cool. Everyone please welcome Pat from Great White Technologies to the UAMCC......MEMBER #100. :coool::coool:

The Cleaning Doctor

Contributing Member
Thanks for the welcome. Who would have known it would be a bench mark signing. Glad to be aboard. Looking to add PW also as soon as time permits. For now I will just rent a machine when needed and eat part of the cost until business can pay cash for it. Look forward to learning more here. You all are a great group.

Carlos Gonzales

Thanks for the welcome. Who would have known it would be a bench mark signing. Glad to be aboard. Looking to add PW also as soon as time permits. For now I will just rent a machine when needed and eat part of the cost until business can pay cash for it. Look forward to learning more here. You all are a great group.

Hey Pat...you should have access to the Members Area on the forum here. Again, welcome aboard man!!!