• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

greaser from Oregon

Hay guys my name is Gary im a KEC (kitchen exhaust cleaner) or some say hood cleaner, from Oregon. Been in my own biz now for over 2 years.. Hood cleaning is an art and not for your average person. If you know what i mean.. any way nice site just found it and glad to be aboard..:)

Carlos Gonzales

Gary,

Welcome to the UAMCC BBS and thank you very much for registering. We need more greasers on this board and we are glad to have you.

Take a moment and snoop around a bit!

Ken Fenner

Hey Gary, welcome to the UAMCC forum. As a former greaser myself, I agree that KEC is an underrated art form. You certainly have my respect as it is nasty work if done correctly.

Feel free to look around and ask questions. When you get the opportunity, fill out your signature line. A couple lines with your full name and company name is fine. Also feel free to put a link to your website.