• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

First pool deck

Detail Pro

Yesterday I washed my first pool deck. It came out great. Had a question? How do you guys wash right around the pool with out getting the dirt and chemicals in the pool

Attachments

• pool deck before.jpg
    pool deck before.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 63
  • pool deck after.jpg
    pool deck after.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 66

Terry Miller

We did a few pool decks. Did not worry about splash over. It will happen. The chems you are using will not hurt anything. The filters will take care of it. We also sell Prosoco's Salt Guard to seal the deck after cleaning if possible. This way you can make more then just a wash.

Ken Fenner

We do a bunch of 'em. I tell people their pH will be off as it is impossible to not sinse some pool shock into the pool. To keep flying debris to a minimum we sweep first and use a surface cleaner.

Ken Fenner

PS: your work looks awesome. When you get a minute, fill in your signature line (click User CP in top menu) so we know who to praise .

:respect:

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Yesterday I washed my first pool deck. It came out great. Had a question? How do you guys wash right around the pool with out getting the dirt and chemicals in the pool

We do alot of pool decks. We charge an average of $275-350 for those size decks. Takes about 1 hour maybe 1.5 . Pool decks are fun! Use surface cleaners and you can keep 95% of the wash water out of the pool. Have fun !

Jimmy V

Detail Pro

Nice!!

Come to think of it...I have never gotten a tip for a wash job I dont' think!! :saai:

I have tip line on my wireless credit card machine. I always give to reciept to the customer to let them sign it, If they just sign and leave nothing I ask them to zero it out so they know that it will not be charge any extra. 9 out 10 times they will leave a tip, I guess they feel guilty for not leaving one. :yes:

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
If you are using a wand, then aim the wand BACK towards the pool deck and AWAY from the pool. Use an adjustable wand, lower the pressure, and get close to the deck. This will help to MINIMIZE what gets in the pool. I always inform customer to have their maintenance done after I am done. Either that afternoon or the next day at the latest.

Chris Apple

If you are using a wand, then aim the wand BACK towards the pool deck and AWAY from the pool. Use an adjustable wand, lower the pressure, and get close to the deck. This will help to MINIMIZE what gets in the pool. I always inform customer to have their maintenance done after I am done. Either that afternoon or the next day at the latest.

And don't fall in!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Jud West

Doug, thats the way I do it!

Chris, I'm glad you added that because the first pool deck I ever cleaned I was walking backwards with my surface cleaner and stepped right in the pool. Believe me, it's a stupid feeling especially when your helper is laughing at you.