• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

South Carolina contractors

Jeff LeCours

Hey all you SC contractors. I was thinking about holding a networking event in the winter months in 2009. Not a round table but just a small thing where we could get together and talk and get to know everyone

Maybe like a Saturday day and maybe night one day thing or maybe have it go into a Sunday breakfast. I'm thinking maybe late January or February

We could do it here in Myrtle Beach or maybe even better somewhere more centrally located in SC so it would be easy for everyone to get to. I wouldn't mind setting it up (with a little help)

Casual type thing, maybe put our heads together on having a few topics to talk about, like marketing, or equipment repair or whatever. We can have fun, pick each others brains and maybe help each other out

A lot of hotels that have meeting rooms will give it free if you can get people to stay at the hotel. say 10-20 rooms we MIGHT be able to get the room for free or if we do a lunch at the hotel for 20-25 guys how ever many we get to come we can have the meeting room for free. Per person it won't be a lot of $$$

I would just like to get to know other South Carolina contractors and the ones I know get to shot the sh*t with them more

Anybody up for it, anyone have any ideas?

Jeff LeCours

Jeff,
Are Yankees invited? Man all the RT's. There killing me. No time to rest! LOL Worth every minute of it though. Take Care.

Terry of course you could always come but I don't think you would want to bother this is just a little thing to get to know SC contractors better face to face and share.

But if you and your nice wife wanted to come you are always invited

Mathew Johnson

Terry of course you could always come but I don't think you would want to bother this is just a little thing to get to know SC contractors better face to face and share.

But if you and your nice wife wanted to come you are always invited

Is Terry the only yankee allowed? What about me to? LOL

aquapropw

i am very new to the scene, my rookie season, mostly residental right now but looking into commercial as well. and anything and every little bit of information would be valuable for me as well i might be able to add my 1 or 2 cents as well. thanks for all your help.

Henry Bockman

I'm sure JL would allow Yankees to attend. Mathews are another story though! You'll probably bring that cold white stuff with you and ruin Myrtle Beach for the rest of us!

Jeff LeCours

i am very new to the scene, my rookie season, mostly residental right now but looking into commercial as well. and anything and every little bit of information would be valuable for me as well i might be able to add my 1 or 2 cents as well. thanks for all your help.

I sort of dropped this idea of having a SC meeting this winter. Celeste PWNC is suppose to have a Winter Conference in Charleston. Havent heard anything about it lately. C is that still on? My schedule is now open. I would like to get together with some contractors and shot the .........

Last edited:

Roger Gothorp

YES - we are definitely still planning. The date of Feb 29th was out there at one time but it's so close to the Alabama RT and the same weekend as the Alliance Spring Technical in Orlando that we are now visiting the mid-March time frame. I hope to have things lined up by the end of next week.

Jeff, I would LOVE for you to be there as yourself as well as a member of the TT. Give me a buzz over the weekend if you find a minute :)

Celeste

Jeff LeCours

YES - we are definitely still planning. The date of Feb 29th was out there at one time but it's so close to the Alabama RT and the same weekend as the Alliance Spring Technical in Orlando that we are now visiting the mid-March time frame. I hope to have things lined up by the end of next week.

Jeff, I would LOVE for you to be there as yourself as well as a member of the TT. Give me a buzz over the weekend if you find a minute :)

Celeste

Love is a pretty strong word LOL I will probably be there, got the NY RT toward the end of March

I wont be here this weekend I will be in VA, my little nephew Joshua's best buddy has some possibly some serious medical stuff going on so we are going up there. The only way I might not make March is if we have to go up there

Other than that I hope you get a great turnout. I am really enjoying meeting all the contractors, just been a lot of fun

Last edited:

Roger Gothorp

Due to a fairly heavy event schedule in the late winter, the PWNC Winter Conference will be turning into the PWNC Spring Conference. We are now planning the weekend of May 15-17. More details will be available the first of February.

Doing this in May should allow for much more condusive weather for demonstrations and mini-courses.

Celeste