• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Please Welcome Lenny's Power Washing & Sealing, Inc. to the UAMCC!!

Carlos Gonzales

The UAMCC would like to welcome Lenny Schrecengost of Lenny's Power Washing & Sealing, Inc. to the UAMCC as a UAMCC Contractor Member. Coming from the great state of Virginia we appreciate the vote of confidence Lenny and all of us here are looking forward to working with you in the upcoming months and years.

Please welcome Lenny S. to the UAMCC!

Go UAMCC :clap::clap:

Jeff LeCours

Hey cool, I met Lenny and his family at the MB RT last year and Lennys been on the BB's a long time, very nice people. Lenny if I remember correctly does a lot of commercial and a lot of other stuff too.

Welcome Lenny, jump on in.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
MBsc1001-1.jpg

Lenny Is center in this Photo

Welcome Lenny

Ken Fenner

Greetings Lenny. Your last name always sticks in my mind. I think i first read stuff on the boards from your pop? Welcome to the UAMCC. Great bunch of guys and girls here.. people serious about growing their business.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Lenny is and old Freind, he is a really good guy. His boys are great guys too.

I have known Lenny for years and finally got the pleasure to meet him. It was great to finally shake his had, if someone asked me what was the one of the reasons I do Roundtable i would say to meet guys like Lenny.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Lenny you around anymore buddy
The UAMCC would like to welcome Lenny Schrecengost of Lenny's Power Washing & Sealing, Inc. to the UAMCC as a UAMCC Contractor Member. Coming from the great state of Virginia we appreciate the vote of confidence Lenny and all of us here are looking forward to working with you in the upcoming months and years.

Please welcome Lenny S. to the UAMCC!

Go UAMCC :clap::clap: