• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Biggggg Drill!!!

Detail Pro

Last week I was called to bid a drill. It sounded pretty cool so I went out and found a 20 ton drill. This thing was huge, I won the bid and did the job today. Took about 4 hours to wash and detail paid off great.

Attachments

• buff big boy.jpg
    buff big boy.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 72
  • big boy done.jpg
    big boy done.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 74

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Very Nice, I used to wash those often. Great money inm decon work.

I washed cranes in my younger years.

Nice Work Adrian,

Detail Pro

Thanks guys. It took about four ours to buff and wash the entire thing. Man was it hot outside. Got paid 750 on credit card right after no wait for pay. Keep the credit card machine in the truck at all times.

Jbruno

Not even the Biggest Best Companies around here would even think of "detailing" heavy equipment... That's pretty ****ing awesome that the owner of the rig would actually have it buffed and detailed... thing looks sharp.

How often will you be doing that??

Detail Pro

Not even the Biggest Best Companies around here would even think of "detailing" heavy equipment... That's pretty ****ing awesome that the owner of the rig would actually have it buffed and detailed... thing looks sharp.

For this machine that was it. They are a sales company this one has been sold to a company in canada. So they asked us to come in a detail it before it ships. They said they will start doing all of them like this versus repainting. We saved them time and money

Jbruno

For this machine that was it. They are a sales company this one has been sold to a company in canada. So they asked us to come in a detail it before it ships. They said they will start doing all of them like this versus repainting. We saved them time and money

That is a good gig. problem is they may figure out that some knucklehead can do it for $10/hr that they have on staff. Let's hope not... 1 of those a month would be great! anymore than that is a HOMERUN. they got any in NY that need that treatment??

Detail Pro

Only once. They are a sales company so instead repainting them they are going to start call us in to detail them. They have been sitting in the sun for months. Heavy ox

Chris Chappell

Great Job.

I have done all kinds of construction equipment, Cranes, Dozers, Scrapers, farm equipment and other types of things but no drills like that, that is cool!

Detail Pro

Hey Guys, got a call this morning from this company again and they have more work. This time it is a drill bigger then the one be for. Start work tomorrow morning on it. I will post