• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New UAMCC Transition Team Member - Rob Huffman

Carlos Gonzales

The UAMCC is on the move! This is yet another significant announcement concerning the appointment of key personnel to the UAMCC Transition Team.

We would like to formally welcome Rob Huffman of Aspen Contractors from the state of Maryland. Rob is no stranger to some and we are certainly delighted to once again have Rob increase his presence with the UAMCC organization. Rob recently volunteered to assist the UAMCC in our fundraising efforts to the extent he actually took over that entire fundraising responsibility soon after members of the transition team met with him at the MB RT. Needless to say we all were very impressed with his "can do" approach and creativity when we met with him. As with David V. appointment we also see great things with Rob assisting the UAMCC in addressing its next challenges.

Rob's appointment is yet another indication that we at the UAMCC will continuosly move the formation of the organization at a very consistent and deliberate pace. Rob will be nothing but an asset to the UAMCC and the contractor community.

Not only is the UAMCC fortunate to obtain Rob as a member we also feel the contractor community just landed a very valuable asset.

Please join me in welcoming Rob as our newest member of the UAMCC Transition Team. Congratulation Rob.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Another EXCELLENT choice!!

Back in my past org involvement days Rob was extremely high on my short list for people to be asked to serve on the BOD. Rob is a highly motivated and determined individual who no matter where will always be an asset to what he wants to get involved in.

Jeff LeCours

Met Rob at the MB RT, seemed like a real great guy. Hey Rob when you are done fundraising for the UAMCC, raise some funds for me, will ya LOL

Congrats all

Jeff

Rob Huffman

Thanks all. Very much appreciated. I'm sure I will be in contact with you all soon.

Jeff, I will work on that fundraising for you...LOL. it was great meeting you as well at MB. What a great event it was.

Thanks again and I look forward to doing everything I can.