• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Bio- Dry concrete cleaner

Jeff LeCours

I used it when I only had cold water, it worked OK,

I still use it once in a while on small oil leaks from delivery trucks. I use crete magic, looks like the same stuff

Attachments

• ##cretem1.jpg
    ##cretem1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 81
  • ##cretem3.jpg
    ##cretem3.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 83
  • ##cretem4.jpg
    ##cretem4.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 83
  • cretemagic.jpg
    cretemagic.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 82
  • cretemagic1.jpg
    cretemagic1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 79

Jeff Robison

Contributing Member
I use it quite a bit on some parking garages. When they do not want to pay the money for a full pressure clean I will bring in a riding scrubber and scrub the deck and then apply Bio Dry to the oil spots. Makes it look a lot better and does work over time.

Jeff Robison
Clean Up Atlanta

I have NEVER used the products, however when I was in AZ round table, I saw gas stations that had it on their gas pads. I noticed my ECCO shoes had the stuff all over the sole. My soles of my shoes carried the stuff in the car on the rug, marking my interior rug. You could also see the tire marks ( In Gray Color) leaving the gas pad driving away to the asphalt marking the asphalt with Grey Tire Marks for about 40 to 70 ft.

We in turn get the same results with our methods and there is no powder residues when you pressure wash. There is also a question however about if your client wets the surface down / rains really hard or they happen to pressure wash. I am positive that if you put this down the storm drain, and if some time later, the client was to hose it down or pressure wash the area, an issue would exist from the run off in regards to the "Clean Water Act".

This product is not a cure all, it is a cosmetic temporary fix. The SRWQCB is looking into this product and their initial views are not promising due to run off residue. This and other similar products is not widely used here,. In fact I have never seen it used here due to the run off issues. In dryer states such as Arizona, you see it used at many Gas Stations.

Thats my 2 cents !

Jeff LeCours

I have NEVER used the products, however when I was in AZ round table, I saw gas stations that had it on their gas pads. I noticed my ECCO shoes had the stuff all over the sole. My soles of my shoes carried the stuff in the car on the rug, marking my interior rug. You could also see the tire marks ( In Gray Color) leaving the gas pad driving away to the asphalt marking the asphalt with Grey Tire Marks for about 40 to 70 ft.

We in turn get the same results with our methods and there is no powder residues when you pressure wash. There is also a question however about if your client wets the surface down / rains really hard or they happen to pressure wash. I am positive that if you put this down the storm drain, and if some time later, the client was to hose it down or pressure wash the area, an issue would exist from the run off in regards to the "Clean Water Act".

This product is not a cure all, it is a cosmetic temporary fix. The SRWQCB is looking into this product and their initial views are not promising due to run off residue. This and other similar products is not widely used here,. In fact I have never seen it used here due to the run off issues. In dryer states such as Arizona, you see it used at many Gas Stations.

Thats my 2 cents !

Yes it tracks bad. As I understand it, it has enzemes (sp) that actually eat the oil

It has its uses

I like it best when I get a call from a delivery company and one of there trucks leaked some oil on a homeowners driveway. I go out drop a little on the oil spot mash it in with my foot, sweep it around and lay it back on top of the oil. Come back in a day or two and no more oil at all. Takes about 5 minutes and I charge from $100 - $150

Whats the Clean Water Act? They play in vegas don't they LOL

Yes it tracks bad. As I understand it, it has enzemes (sp) that actually eat the oil

It has its uses

I like it best when I get a call from a delivery company and one of there trucks leaked some oil on a homeowners driveway. I go out drop a little on the oil spot mash it in with my foot, sweep it around and lay it back on top of the oil. Come back in a day or two and no more oil at all. Takes about 5 minutes and I charge from $100 - $150

Whats the Clean Water Act? They play in Vegas don't they LOL

LOL

I did look into the enzymes a few years back... around 2003... for garage cleaning... NOT THIS PRODUCT....however, MOST Sanitation Districts WILL NOT ALLOW enzymes into their sewer system in fear that it would interfere with their "Good Bacteria" processing. So for right now, some parts of N. California will not allow this product down their sewer system. As far as for a drive way used in very limited quantities, I can see no issues due to the product ( if used in the summer months) having no residue for the product making it to the water ways.

Another point, in large areas especially, those enzymes need to have the right temp, humidity, timing and oil content to work effectively in eating the oil. If you have heavy metals embedded in the concrete, this product will only cover the problem because they cannot eat most if not any metals found impregnated in the oil stain.

I think for a consumer driveway on a small oil stain as Jeff describes above, this is a GREAT product, but for a 8 story 750,000 sq ft parking structure, this product is expensive.... I would stick with pressure washing.

Carlos Gonzales

For spot cleaning I would think this stuff would be okay. However, like Jim said and also Jeff concurred...this stuff can be tracked all over the place. Doing complete drivethrus or full parking stalls would be a little bit much for a dry products like this....just my opinion.

Didn't Cujo sale or still sales this stuff? I think it was Kleen-Crete or something like it!

Jeff LeCours

I used it on 18 bank properties every month for a while on the weekends when they were clsed. The bank Maint Chief liked that we were using it. Its an option in certain cases, best with no traffic for a day or so I would say

Entire parking garages NO WAY a space here or there sure
I used it twice at garages we had cleaned and after we left a old car leaked in a couple spaces and we went back and applied it, happy customer