• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Golfing at the UAMCC Convention

Don M.

Not sure what thread to put this on, so if it needs moved please do so.

Everyone that is going that is going to play golf, has it been determined if...

A. Everybody wants to go out in a big group and play and

B. What day?

My vote would be to see if we could section off a block of tee times for Wed if at all possible.

Just my thoughts..whats yours?

Carlos Gonzales

Wednesday is the day for me Don. Also Bill McKay from Direct Media will be on the links with me and whoever. Rick P. from Windsor Wood Care is a golfer. Also, Jake Clark from Armstrong Clark is a golfer from my understanding.

Hey Terry M...you good for this arent you? Wednesday? Thad?

Hey all ..chime in here!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Rick P. called and said he had like 25 or so committed, did he call you?

I'm already in.... I will get there the week before so if anyone wants to drive a round or two let me know. My wife Plays also, so if anyone wants to golf with there wife let me know. I will not be able to keep mine off the course, between the beach & golf thats likely where I'll be.

Rick Petry

Wish I played golf, sounds like a lot of fun

Jeff,

Golf is only fun if you have plenty of beer on hand and know how to gamble. Otherwise, it is the most frustrating, head-banging activity ever devised by man.

Ron, I was planning on flying in on Wed. and playing with Jake and other assorted crazies on Thurs. If enough guys are available for a foursome on Wed., I'll come in a day earlier.

BTW, I just restarted golf after a 25 yr. hiatus a few weeks ago. Still do not have a sand wedge, driver, or 3 wood. Threw my old clubs and bag into the dumpster. Major stroke count per round will be part of serious negotiation. My brass putter is 40 yrs. old and has rust!

Carlos Gonzales

I am game for any day. Thurs would probably be the best time for groups as most people will be coming in that day!!!

:coool:

I will talk with Don M.

Guy B also plays and said he was up to a game!

The MORE the BETTER! :clap: