Thread: Get er done

Default Get er done

Here's a project we did not to long ago. These buildings were moldy moldy moldy. My crew knocked it out, with a little extra 12%. Nice project, lots of buildings and not one complaint. The homeowners were thrilled. Got to love it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Get er done

Wow! Looks great Jeff!
    You 'da man!

~Jen
    Eric and Jenny Flinn
    TX Gulf Coast Power Washing, LLC
    Galveston County, TX
    832-289-WASH
    Hood Cleaning Houston

looks great Jeff!! I've never done one with the second story balcony like that, did you have one of your guys walk it to rinse it?
    JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC
    Jim Chesmore
    609-412-3033
    www.JCSoftWash.com

Great job Jeff. Ive got one just like that next month. Did yo have any troubles with the overspray on cars? Was the lift a must or more a convenience thing?
    Florin Nutu
    ALL WASHED UP EXTERIOR CLEANING LLC
    206-380-4555

Seattle Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing
    email--- allwashedupexterior@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by JCinNJ View Post
    looks great Jeff!! I've never done one with the second story balcony like that, did you have one of your guys walk it to rinse it?
    Thanks! Thats the front of the building, they have 3 levels to the unit doors, so yes we have a guy in there dong a full wash, we cover must lights and fire system, elevators and go to town

Quote Originally Posted by FLORIN View Post
    Great job Jeff. Ive got one just like that next month. Did yo have any troubles with the overspray on cars? Was the lift a must or more a convenience thing?
    Thanks, We always have cars in the way, we will do a quick et down and then rinse them off real quick. Its all factored in, some complexes you are lucky people move their cars, most of the time you have to deal with the cars

The lift we almost always use them on 3 story and up. We do so many all the time, my guys would be crippled holding the head back looking up all the time, plus you have a windy day you can keep working effiecently.
    Also this project there was some set back roof dormers that you couldnt get from the ground. 40 foot ladder is to steep to send anyone up on, when its 3 stories

I love condos

Very Nice work Jeff

• Thread Information