• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Get er done

Jeff LeCours

Here's a project we did not to long ago. These buildings were moldy moldy moldy. My crew knocked it out, with a little extra 12%. Nice project, lots of buildings and not one complaint. The homeowners were thrilled. Got to love it

Attachments

• 6-09.jpg
    6-09.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 81
  • 6-0911.jpg
    6-0911.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 6-091.jpg
    6-091.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 6-092.jpg
    6-092.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 93
  • 6-093.jpg
    6-093.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 89

Jim Chesmore

looks great Jeff!! I've never done one with the second story balcony like that, did you have one of your guys walk it to rinse it?

Florin Nutu

Great job Jeff. Ive got one just like that next month. Did yo have any troubles with the overspray on cars? Was the lift a must or more a convenience thing?

Jeff LeCours

looks great Jeff!! I've never done one with the second story balcony like that, did you have one of your guys walk it to rinse it?

Thanks! Thats the front of the building, they have 3 levels to the unit doors, so yes we have a guy in there dong a full wash, we cover must lights and fire system, elevators and go to town

Jeff LeCours

Great job Jeff. Ive got one just like that next month. Did yo have any troubles with the overspray on cars? Was the lift a must or more a convenience thing?

Thanks, We always have cars in the way, we will do a quick et down and then rinse them off real quick. Its all factored in, some complexes you are lucky people move their cars, most of the time you have to deal with the cars

The lift we almost always use them on 3 story and up. We do so many all the time, my guys would be crippled holding the head back looking up all the time, plus you have a windy day you can keep working effiecently.
Also this project there was some set back roof dormers that you couldnt get from the ground. 40 foot ladder is to steep to send anyone up on, when its 3 stories

I love condos