• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Cal EPA restricts Fund raisers of car washings

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Here is a brochure from the CC Clean water dept. This is county government goes further than EPA and requires more than the state of pressure washing companies.

This has to do with fund raising car washing such as churches, girl scouts orgs, school functions etc.

http://www.cccleanwater.org/_pdfs/CarwashBrochure.pdf

This is what my units where built for, this is agaist the law in likely all 50 states.

I guess I assume people are smarted than they are. contaminates exist on autos, we dont even know what kind washes off automobiles. (unknown is hazordous waste)

Thanks for pointing out the LAw,

Now I will tell you how I get lots props for and a little secret. I use my reclaim units designed for Fleetwashing and donate the time to all orgs that want to have fundraisers. I usally get a small write up in there journal or magazine for helping. I have landed many customers from this type of publicity. Its also great for the eviroment, help keep the poluting down.

This week I'm sharing a letter I use to solicit donation work. (thursday chat)

This all started in California with a guy named LAnce Winslow. (google his name) His city was the first in the nation to restrict fundraisers and mobile detail guys. ( his city wiped them into shape and put alot of guys out of business) Hey its all about protecting the eviroment.

Thats nice they are making it possible, nice read.

cwacali.jpg