Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is 15 cents to much?

Default Re: Is 15 cents to much?

Quote Originally Posted by PressurePros View Post
    Jim,

$1600 and some change. I would have lost the sale if I just hard lined but the guy wanted us to do this deck so I went out and met with him to do a property evaluation.
    That is an area I need a lot of help with
    JC Power Wash & Soft Wash LLC
    Jim Chesmore
    609-412-3033
    www.JCSoftWash.com

Quote Originally Posted by PressurePros View Post
    Jim,

$1600 and some change. I would have lost the sale if I just hard lined but the guy wanted us to do this deck so I went out and met with him to do a property evaluation.

Nick, believe it. We have totally different models. I'll yank your chain even more. If a job is more than 25 miles away I turn it down flat regardless of the size. My territory extends maybe ten miles from home base and I could double that and add 3 more crews. This area is definitely different than Florida or some of the more rural areas guys live/work in. I wouldn't own a pressure washing company in Florida.. too much work to make a living.
    Maybe when I make my move from this swamp I will go up to Bucks County, I have always loved it up there. I worked all around PA doing commercial work, but never thought that their would be alot of residential work to be had.
    Nick Campanale / Since 1993
    Commercial Flat work, and anything else that can be washed!!

727-919-1591

http://nickspowerwash.com/

cleaner2141@hotmail.com

In Connecticut when giving a house wash estimate I always include the front steps and sidewalk especially if they have a large flat work piece in the back yard. Once the customers see the work in the front they won't question the price of the rear patio or driveway.

Pals Power Washing, LLC
    Kevin Palladino
    Southington, CT
    Cell# 860-919-8748

"Veteran Owned & Operated"

Quote Originally Posted by The Cleaner View Post
    Maybe when I make my move from this swamp I will go up to Bucks County, I have always loved it up there. I worked all around PA doing commercial work, but never thought that their would be alot of residential work to be had.
    You would actually think of going back to the COLD weather? Man I just couldnt go back up North, Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by JL Pressure View Post
    You would actually think of going back to the COLD weather? Man I just couldnt go back up North, Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    To much lowballing down here to make any money. Things have really changed down here over the last few years, and if there is alot of work up north I would consider it. I would of course keep my Homes down here in FL and rent something up there and see how it goes.

I am working on some big contracts up north right now in the NY and Chicago areas anyway so if things go well it would be worth the move. Hope you guy's have a great time at the R/T Sounds more like a rumble at the beach LOL tell Lisa I said hey....Talk Soon.
    Nick Campanale / Since 1993
    Commercial Flat work, and anything else that can be washed!!

727-919-1591

http://nickspowerwash.com/

cleaner2141@hotmail.com

Nick, be glad you didn't make that move up here. Its been a long wicked winter.
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies

Good Thread.....does everyone still feel the same???

Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

I think it to low for residential. Everything should depend on how long it takes and the amout of supplies like gas ,chemicals etc..everyone should have a set minimum so they can stay in business ..
    Rodney brown
    Www.rbrownservices.com
    985-290-5389
    Slidell la

I don't know about anyone else but our drive ways start at 150.00. And that's only if I have several other jobs in the area. When ever you price a job don't forget to take into consideration the hidden cost, travel to and from job, fuel, is it cash? check? Credit Card? (that'll cost a couple of percentage points) Insurance, workmans comp, liablity insurance. Joe the Ragman doesn't have those so his price reflects it. We tell every customer that says they want to use the "lower priced guy" about our insurance, and more importantly how they are liable if the other guy doesn't have it. We get about 50% of those customers to use us instead. How about demand for a particular service? Lot's of pressure washers want the $500+ cleaning jobs but walk away from drive ways. So price them accordingly. Sell your self first, your quality second. Remember these clients aren't buying your time, they are buying your results. ie if your equipment/experience allows you to finish in 45 minutes should you charge less than some one who takes two hours?

Gene Beck
    Northstar Pressure Washing Service
    "Your image is OUR business"
    www.houstonspressurewashing.com
    gb@houstonspressurewashing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/HoustonsPressureWashing

Quote Originally Posted by Detail Pro View Post
    I was wondering what others were charging for residential flatwork. I am currently charging 15 cent a square foot and keep getting crazy looks. I sell the account but was wondering what others charge.
    This I think is ok if its for like a residential community with alot of square feet, not for one residential.

Vegas Pressure Wash
    Jillian Shelton
    Secretary
    845 Kenny Way
    Las Vegas, NV 89107
    (702) 994-3708 office
    (702) 898-8995 Fax
    Vegaspw.jill@gmail.com

www.vegaspressurewash.com

https://www.facebook.com/Vegaspressurewash

• Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information