Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Is 15 cents to much? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Is 15 cents to much?

Default Re: Is 15 cents to much?

I have a minimum on house wash, driveway and gutter cleaning but not for roofs. Starting in 2013 prices are going up (cause of cost) and I will now have a minimum on roof cleaning.
    Besse's Exterior Cleaning, LLC
    Chulird L Besse ( David )
    South Tampa, FL

813.765.7906 | http://www.BesseExteriorCleaning.com

Default Is 15 cents to much?

Great question Doug

Text me anytime for question 480-522-5227

Default Is 15 cents to much?

If I'm talking to a residential price shopper I try to be quick to let them l know I'll be higher than most.

Of course it would be a different story if we were strapped for work.
    Arkansas Pro Wash is an awesome Pressure Washing Company that specializes in Sidewalk Cleaning and Gum Removal. Check us out on Facebook. Call or Text 501-580-0223.<marquee> Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com </marquee>

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Apple View Post
    If I'm talking to a residential price shopper I try to be quick to let them l know I'll be higher than most.

Of course it would be a different story if we were strapped for work.
    Agreed. If I get the feeling someone is price shopping me for their carpet cleaning, I'll explain to them up front that I am NOT gonna be the cheapest guy out there. I'll measure up the square footage, then I have a 10 step "Process" presentation I go over them with, and give them the price. They don't need square footage price...they need to hear the overall price, and feel comfortable in your professionality.

I charge a LOT per square foot. Not quite as much as Ron, but about twice as much as the more expensive guys on here. I also go above and beyond on the cleaning. I hear "My carpets have NEVER looked this good before" from clients who have their carpets cleaned regularly, pretty often.

You've got to pick your market, and stick to it.
    WARNING: I am the guy who knows nothing about PW'ing...so I'll be asking stupid questions for awhile. Thanks for being patient with me.

Carpet Cleaning Blacksburg

Carpet Cleaning Radford

thanks for the info
    Arkansas Pro Wash is an awesome Pressure Washing Company that specializes in Sidewalk Cleaning and Gum Removal. Check us out on Facebook. Call or Text 501-580-0223.<marquee> Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com </marquee>

Quote Originally Posted by Detail Pro View Post
    I was wondering what others were charging for residential flatwork. I am currently charging 15 cent a square foot and keep getting crazy looks. I sell the account but was wondering what others charge.
    I never quote a cost per sf. I may measure to drive if it is big or also has a circle driveway but my minimum is $250 so many times I will tell the customer that for $250 I can clean the driveway and while I'm here I'll clean the patio or their vinyl siding or their sidewalks or the chimney or something to make my $250 sound like a good deal. Many times it will grow into $300 - $500. Once your are there give them a shopping list. Last month I went to a house and quoted $250 for a drive and circle drive and some sidewalks. While I was there I quoted the patio, garage floor, back patio, and some stairs and told them these prices were good if there were done while I was there to do the drive. I arrived to do a $250 job and left with $600.
    Quality Pressure Washing of Houston
    Robbie Miller
    832-792-5420
    www.QualityPressureWashingofHouston.com

Quote Originally Posted by Detail Pro View Post
    I was wondering what others were charging for residential flatwork. I am currently charging 15 cent a square foot and keep getting crazy looks. I sell the account but was wondering what others charge.
    I have a $250 minimum and I charge .10/ft against $250. So, needless to day, I don't do any $75 jobs. I usually quote other things (home exterior, sidewalks, patios, etc) and can end up at $400 -$600. Some I get and some I don't, but when I'm working, I'm making money.
    Robbie Miller
    832-792-5420

We have a $250 minimum charge so on most residential bids I usually tell them I'll do the driveway and side walks and maybe a backyard patio for the minimum and then try to upsell them to their roof or home. I never use a sf price on residential, only commercial. And them I don't tell the customer anything but a cost to doing a building or parking lot or what ever.
    Robbie Miller
    832-792-5420

• Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information