• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New UAMCC Transition Team Member ~ Jeff LeCours

Carlos Gonzales

Jeff,

I would like to commend you for taking the many days (seemed like months) to contemplate, think and evaluate the "pro's and con's" of accepting our invitation to you in becoming a UAMCC Transition Team Member. You deliberately took the necessary time to speak with me and others on the Transition Team about both the short term and long term objectives that the UAMCC has and will continue to accomplish.

All in all you were and are satisfied with the answers that were given and for that I would like to formally welcome you as the newest member of the UAMCC Transition Team.

This announcement to the industry is significant in many ways.

First the obvious is that Jeff LeCours has traveled many roads in the washing industry and today has found himself being put in a position of even greater responsibility with his acceptance of being appointed to the UAMCC Transition Team. I can't but help to repeat what Jeff repeated to me several times over the many days that the UAMCC was courting him for this appointement...."Carlos...I want to do what is best for this industry and I want to help as long as what I do helps all contractors across the board"

Hearing this many times from Jeff goes to the heart and soul of why the UAMCC is here today and will be here tomorrow and the next day and the next. Contactors just like Jeff ~ a contractor's contractor ~ will be and has been the life blood of this organization from day one.

Secondly,

Jeff as with the David V. & Rob H. are a necessary and prudent choice for the UAMCC today. Ken, myself, Terry, Scott S., Michael and Scott M have evaluated what was needed to keep the operation tempo at a pace that is both manageable and productive and our overwhelming conclusion was that the UAMCC must take its agenda to the next level in a BIG WAY!. Adding Jeff to the transition team most definately shores up the infrastructure within the UAMCC so that we are poised to indeed do that ~ take the UAMCC to the next level! Jeff thank you for thinking long and hard about this.

Not to steal the limelight from Jeff and his appointment but we would like to once again thank the contractor community for seeing us through this so far. The cooperation between the different admin BBS's and owners have been outstanding ~ Ron/Russ from PWI, Beth at TGS, Bob over at PTState, Don P. on Roofcleaningforums, Mark M. in at Powerwashnetwork, Barry over at Midwestprowash and our good friends over at The Grease Police. We at the UAMCC tip our hat and are much obliged for the "space" on your respected boards.

The UAMCC will continue to work with due diligence in which our timing is predicated on making sure that the "spirit" and vision from day one continues to remain in the forefront.

Please join with me in congratulating Jeff LeCours to the UAMCC Transition Team!!

Jeff LeCours

Thank you Carlos, Transition team and all, thank you for offering me this position to help.

I want to help and promote our great industry, so my final decision to join the team was a no brainer. We are in a great industry, filled with professionals and with the help of the UAMCC & all pressure washing contractors I hope to someday have the entire country know that we are a true trade of dedicated professionals.

Carlos thanks

I Love PWing
Life is Good

Jeff

Ken Fenner

That's a great outlook, Jeff. We're lucky to have you. We will all benefit through unity. As a whole we can accomplish far more than even the most talented and motivated individual. Talk to you on Thursday's conference call.

Terry Miller

Jeff,
Welcome! I am looking forward to some good meetings and building a Great meeting place for contractors with you and all of the TT.

Mathew Johnson

This is a great thing. This lineup continues to evolve into the making of a world series caliber team,

Jef congtatulations on your new role. I expect we will continue to see great things from the UAMCC transition team. Your ethics, experience, well deserved industry credibility and respect will be an asset to the planning, success, and birth of this organization.

Matt

PS: Havent chatted with you in a while, give me a call, see ya in Phoenix

Terry Miller

It's Great to have three new contractors to help build the UAMCC. I am looking forward to working with you all. The list is very good and represents a very large segment of the Pressure washing industry. Having more minds and bodys to work with is a good thing. Rob,Jeff & Dave, Welcome aboard.