• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New Gutter Cleaning Tool!!

Nichole

Check out the MarXoff Gutter Cleaning tool at www.sunbritesupply.com. This is a new tool that will assist in removing the black streaks off gutters.

MarXoff Gutter Cleaning Applicator is the best and only tool on the market that helps eliminate black streaks on gutters without having to use a ladder. MarXoff works great when paired with Gutter Zap. This gutter cleaning tool is specially shaped to fit to the gutters.

To see more information: Click Here

LSPW01

Wish I would have seen this when I order the Chemical gun. I'll order one online. I have been using a truck stack brush. PITA but worked ok.

LSPW01

I just ordered one. Need to order something else with it, the shipping was $13.00 for it. I'm sure Nichole will make that up to me somehow :biggrin:.

The Cleaning Doctor

Contributing Member
Only thing I have is that it can not clean the ends of the gutters. What about the older gutters with nails? Does it snag and tear? What happens if you run into gutters that are not continuous?

Looks to me like it would snag on alot of edges.

Nichole

I just ordered one. Need to order something else with it, the shipping was $13.00 for it. I'm sure Nichole will make that up to me somehow :biggrin:.

Danny...Sorry...the store does apply a $4 minimum charge to orders under $30. It is added to the cost of the shipping. Still...yes...I will see what I can do for you next time! :yes: