• Up Streming

0 0%
  • sprayer (electric, pump, etc..)

1 9.09%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2- step application

Default Re: 2- step application

Quote Originally Posted by OKWASHER View Post
    I use a hydrofloric acid, it is called appocolipse, KO sells it. I do not two step everything. a lot of the time there is a film left on the vehicle your washing, my soap melts dirt and grease, and leaves a great shine for the most part, but if you wipe the side of the vehicle with your finger you can see a line, that is where you should have brushed the truck right. When you apply the acid first, then the degreaser it is as good as brushing if not better if done right. it will take off surface rust, it brightens aluminum makes chrome shine, and I could go on and on. BUT AGAIN I AM SCARED TO DEATH OF THIS STUFF. IF YOUR GOING TO USE HF YOU NEED TO HAVE RESPECT FOR IT. I have 1 acount that has 35 trucks, I can 2 step all of then in 3-3.5hrs, by myself, if i had to brush then i would be there for hours. I was alone, but if i had some cheap help i mught brush more trucks.
    I guess i have never had to do that my soaps work great and when i rinse there is no film on them at all and they are very shiny and i have my customer to come out and take a look and when they run there hands across the surface and it comes back clean they are happy.
    Lonnie and Nikki Greenwood
    ANR Pressure Washing, Inc
    Deltona, Florida
    386-232-4388 Office
    386-473-6809 Cell
    lonnie@anrpressurewashing.com [url]www.anrpressurewashing.com
    serving the following states FL GA SC NC TN VA TX Or and states in between Go UAMCC!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie Greenwood View Post
    I guess i have never had to do that my soaps work great and when i rinse there is no film on them at all and they are very shiny and i have my customer to come out and take a look and when they run there hands across the surface and it comes back clean they are happy.

Are you having to scrub though?
    Florin Nutu
    ALL WASHED UP EXTERIOR CLEANING LLC
    206-380-4555

Seattle Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing
    email--- allwashedupexterior@gmail.com

I think I use one of the best soaps around, KO #355 trailer brite. when I say you can wipe the side of the trailer with your finger and see a line, that is when its wet. after it dries it is a different story. I wash a lot of nasty fleet trucks, and I do not brush, but its hard for me to believe you can presoak a truck with just soap, then high pressure rinse and get a dirty truck clean. are you high pressure soap washing and then high pressure rinsing? brushing? maybe double soaping?
    PERFORMANCE POWERWASH
    (405)250-1131

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information