Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: lost contract

Default Re: lost contract

You could always put down those heavy workout mats or horse stall rubber mat.s ....I would think oak wood could also work. Putting this on top of the rubber lining should work.....
    Lou Zehnder
    Nashville Tn.
    Pressure Washing Nashville Tennessee

Lonnie,
    Look into rubber roofing membranes. These things are super thick and super durable. Track equipment shouldn't affect it at all. berm the edges and use a sump pump. Under $1000.00. We don't do equipment washing, but that's the route I'd go.
    Mike Schoeben
    A-1 PRESSURE WASHING, LLC
    Serving the Twin Cities Metro area since 2000
    763-300-7128 / Champlin, MN

http://www.a-1pressurewashing.com

All of these are good ideas. If you buy the 50,000 set-up how would you pull it around? I have used the tarping with sump pumps. However you will need a waste hauler license to haul more than 110 gallons of waste water. If this is heavy equipment then you have mud to deal with as well so if you go with a sump pump get one that can pump solids. You could also set up a heavy equipment trailer that you pull the equipment on that has a grating system on the deck. Give me a call I can help you do this the right way for alot less money and solve the problem of hauling waste water by treating it first.
    Tom Durbin
    tomdurbin@hotandmighty.com
    Hot And Mighty Mobile Cleaning Systems

A Division of T. George Podell & Co Inc
    www.hotandmighty.com Phone: (800) 897-7515

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information