• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

a couple of more house jobs we did during the rainy month of june

John Tornabene

Member Guest
We did at least 4 cedarshake houses this past june when it seemed to rain every day. These will be a quick before and afters.

Attachments

• house pictures and Manfredi tape 054.jpg
    house pictures and Manfredi tape 054.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 40
  • house pictures and Manfredi tape 052.jpg
    house pictures and Manfredi tape 052.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 42
  • house pictures and Manfredi tape 055.jpg
    house pictures and Manfredi tape 055.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 36
  • house pictures and Manfredi tape 057.jpg
    house pictures and Manfredi tape 057.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 44
  • house pictures and Manfredi tape 060.jpg
    house pictures and Manfredi tape 060.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 43

John Tornabene

Member Guest
after shots,,this house was pretty old. at least 70yrs if not more.

Attachments

• Colleen's house 012.jpg
    Colleen's house 012.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Colleen's house 014.jpg
    Colleen's house 014.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 34

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Another one,,,

Attachments

• house pictures and other 064.jpg
    house pictures and other 064.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 33
  • house pictures and other 065.jpg
    house pictures and other 065.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 31
  • house pictures and other 030.jpg
    house pictures and other 030.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 30
  • house pictures and other 028.jpg
    house pictures and other 028.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 34
  • house pictures and other 032.jpg
    house pictures and other 032.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 35

John Tornabene

Member Guest
a couple more of that house.

Attachments

• nicoles picture and building pictures 164.jpg
    nicoles picture and building pictures 164.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 27
  • nicoles picture and building pictures 162.jpg
    nicoles picture and building pictures 162.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 29
  • nicoles picture and building pictures 163.jpg
    nicoles picture and building pictures 163.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 27
  • nicoles picture and building pictures 161.jpg
    nicoles picture and building pictures 161.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 31

John Tornabene

Member Guest
John,
Do you stain after cleaning? What solution did you use? Great job
Most of the time we do and we use Cabots Natural Oil sealer most of the time for 2 reasons....1-Cabots is very popular here and 2- I bulk buy it at a trade show for around $25 less for every 5 gallon can I buy which this cost me a few thousand dollars before the season starts. And we SPRAY everything with this stuff.

We occassionally do Solid color Houses but we charge thru the noise until it hurts...but I must say the homeowner is almost always happy...The only time there arent at first is when they pick a really out there color.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Nice looking houses John.

Hey my sister moved to Staten Island? Is that near you?
Its about a little over an hour away if there is no traffic. The killer to get to Staten Island these days is you have to pay $11 to cross the Varenzano Bridge along with some tolls to get off the Island. Welcome to NY where nothing is........FREE

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Nice John! You have a lot of those cedar shingled houses in your area?
Its like every fifth house is a Cedar Shake house. Big money in stripping them and even more money in staining them. A typical Cedar Shake house we get $7000 and up to Strip and Stain and on another Typical Cedar house we get $5000 and up to seal them. My two guys generally talke no more then one day to Strip and brightened a Cedar Shake house and one day to seal it. Staining a house is a different story which is why the price is much higher. As for me I make a great profit margin on these type house.
The odd thing is there isn't to many Cedar Roofs here which I'm happy about but in some towns there is a boat load of Slate Roofs which I keep Eye balling them and am Considering marketing to clean them. Those town orgs state that if you buy a house with a slate roof on it then you must always keep it slate....Chaching Chaching

Carlos Gonzales

Its about a little over an hour away if there is no traffic. The killer to get to Staten Island these days is you have to pay $11 to cross the Varenzano Bridge along with some tolls to get off the Island. Welcome to NY where nothing is........FREE

$11 Bucks...that is ridiculous! Heck, we complain that it cost $5 to cross the golden gate...or is it $7? I don't know. But $11 bucks..come on. :pukey:

Tom DeFrancesco

Carlos, all of the bridges and tunnels are $11.00 to cross. $5.50 each way. The Verrazano you have to pay in one shot even if you are only going one way. It's insane. BTW great job John.