• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Welcome Aboard Josh from Welchs Pressure Washing!

Ken Fenner

Re: Hello Everyone

Hello Josh and welcome to the UAMCC.

While you are feeling your way around, please click this link:
http://www.uamcc.org/forum/usercp.php

It will take you to your profile where you can fill your information on your signature line one time and not have to always type it in.

We're glad to have you. Tell us about your company if you don't mind sharing.

Jeff LeCours

Hey everyone my name is Josh Welch and Im located in Charlotte NC. And I just wanted to introduce myself.

Whats up Josh, good hanging out with you the other day

Josh is a good guy, In just two years he has a nice biz going and he's making his rounds to RT's and sucking up as much info as he can get. Hope to see you in Orlando in October Josh

Give me a call next time you are at the beach

Guy Blackmon

Josh, What up Brother!!! Yea Josh is a really great guy, I think Jeff summed it up pretty well. Welcome to the UAMCC!!! Tried to call you back call me tonight.

Carlos Gonzales

Since we are knee deep in this thread, I would like to personally welcome Josh not only to the UAMCC BBS but also now as a UAMCC Contractor Member. Josh, I remember you from the meeting in Charlotte and there are a lot of folks out there that speak highly of you man.

The UAMCC is looking forward to working with you and I hope to see you in Orlando in Oct.

Welcome aboard contractor!!

Jeff LeCours

Cool !!!!

Josh, Carlos will be sending you the UAMCC logo, get it up on your site and on your advertising

Keep on going after that work, call me any time you have questions about any of the bennies or anything else